swiss park hotel review

THis is the second time i have stayed at swiss park. I like the location in sukhumvit. It is easy to get to by taxi from the airport. It is close to the nana bts stop which makes using the bts easy and fast. It is only about 30m to the bts station. The hotel has a car park and a good morning buffet. The food is not special but good.

the hotel is getting pretty run down and not very well maintained. The pool is cleaned on a regular basis but is in decay. The chairs are torn and need replacing.

the rooms are guest friendly and large. but they are dirty and need updating. I spilled some water on the floor and the area where it was showed how dirty the floors are. They have not been washed for a long time and the walls of the room i am in are dirty with visible signs of food or other filth on them. The beds are changed every day which is about the only thing getting cleaned there..

I would still recommend the swiss park for those on a budget but for 40.00 usd or 1200bt a night i would look at narry next door with seems clean and modern and new. But given the swiss park's location, buffet, and other factors the value is still quite good if you can over look the pool and dirty rooms.

• Upvote 1

THis is the second time i have stayed at swiss park. I like the location in sukhumvit. It is easy to get to by taxi from the airport. It is close to the nana bts stop which makes using the bts easy and fast. It is only about 30m to the bts station. The hotel has a car park and a good morning buffet. The food is not special but good.

the hotel is getting pretty run down and not very well maintained. The pool is cleaned on a regular basis but is in decay. The chairs are torn and need replacing.

the rooms are guest friendly and large. but they are dirty and need updating. I spilled some water on the floor and the area where it was showed how dirty the floors are. They have not been washed for a long time and the walls of the room i am in are dirty with visible signs of food or other filth on them. The beds are changed every day which is about the only thing getting cleaned there..

I would still recommend the swiss park for those on a budget but for 40.00 usd or 1200bt a night i would look at narry next door with seems clean and modern and new. But given the swiss park's location, buffet, and other factors the value is still quite good if you can over look the pool and dirty rooms.

I stayed there about five years ago. Even then, it looked run down and in desperate need of a refurb. I never tried breakfast. I do remember been asked to pay 500bht for joiner fee. Things seems to have changed with the joiner fee, but sounds like the rooms havent been cleaned since. For 1200bht there are many better options than this place.

I stayed there 26-28 december. I agree that the chairs at the pool need replacing. I had read about the 500 B joiner fee so I went to soapy massage and Mango massage instead. Ok hotel but I try another next time I go to BKK.

i have not brought any girls back yet, but i have seen about 8 guys bring girls in and not one paid a joiner fee. THey desk staff demands the girls id and wont let them upstairs without the id being given to them but i have not seen any requests for a fee.

I stayed there about five years ago. Even then, it looked run down and in desperate need of a refurb. I never tried breakfast. I do remember been asked to pay 500bht for joiner fee. Things seems to have changed with the joiner fee, but sounds like the rooms havent been cleaned since. For 1200bht there are many better options than this place.

any suggestions on places. Narry next door looks ok, looking for a place 900-1200bt a night in sukhumvit or silom area.

• 3 months later...

She would make any place look nice!! +1 from me!

I only spent one night at the Swiss Park. I wasn't too impressed with their buffet, my 'room service' was much tastier.

smile28.jpgwan6.jpg

Where did you find that delicious mango, certainly not at the buffet i was eat at! And swiss park does look a lot better.

• 1 month later...

Location is good. All important places are well within reach in a short time. Rooms are not so clean and comfortable. Staffs are good. The swimming pool is horrible and the pool side inclined chairs are very very old, dirty and worn out. Though it is a three star hotel , but wont gave us the feel. Breakfast variety are good . For a short budget stay it is recommended.