swiss park hotel review

Location is good. All important places are well within reach in a short time. Rooms are not so clean and comfortable. Staffs are good. The swimming pool is horrible and the pool side inclined chairs are very very old, dirty and worn out. Though it is a three star hotel , but wont gave us the feel. Breakfast variety are good . For a short budget stay it is recommended.

I'm curious....have you ever been to Thailand? 

This is at least the second hotel review you posted that comes pretty much word for word from a review on tripadvisor.

Making a bunch of posts just to get elevated to advanced status will not get you advanced. 

I'm sure I'm not the only one who hasn't enjoyed going through the new posts just to see you say "Thanks for the review" a dozen times or more.  Yes, I requested for you to make more meaningful posts.  However, these posts should be your own doing.  Not a case of looking up reviews online and then posting them here as your own.

The location of this Hotel is perfect and a few years back quite popular for the Bangkok monger. However time has stood still for this Hotel and in the meantime there have been dozens of new hotels spring up in the area pushing the Swiss Park off my list of hotels to choose

When I stayed around 5 years ago I was placed in a room that had a view of an apartment block (Trendy?) under construction right outside my window. This construction was halted for years and this ugly eye-sore of a monstrosity left sitting there incomplete blocking one side of the Swiss Parks entire view. It ruined the Swiss Park Hotel for me. If you do choose to stay here make sure you book a room on the other side of the Hotel looking towards the lower Sois. This view is rather pleasant