Grand President Soi 11

Hello men, I would like some info regarding Grand President Hotel on Soi 11.

I am planning to stay 5 nights in May

They are offering a Junior Suite in tower 1 for 8906 Bht for 5 nights. Or the newly renovated standard room in tower 3 for 8178 bht. for 5 nights

The newly renovated room sounds the better option. But which tower is the best in relation to leisure facilities, such as pool and fitness suite?

Also is the hotel 3some friendly?

I usually stay in the Majestic Suites, but I fancy a change as they girls on reception there will see me with my wife later in the month and I don't want to stay there before that when I am flying solo as we all know how the hotel staff gossip :-)

Thanks in advance for your replies

Edited by Irishfella

Go for the suite IMHO.

Doesn't matter how new the room is,it's still just a small room

The suites are great at the GP.Lot's of room to stretch out,and more shagging venues,rather than just a bed.

It is 3-some friendly(as long as they have ID,of course)

Whether you stay in a room or a suite,you're not far from the pool or gym.

I agree go for the suite room as you have a seperate bedroom along with a nice kitchen, great for parties and also an area to use as an office. I have used that as home base several times. Great location and you get a breakfast buffet with the room, at least you used to.

Hello men, I would like some info regarding Grand President Hotel on Soi 11.

Also is the hotel 3some friendly?

Thanks in advance for your replies

Yes. I have had 3-somes there several times, usually girls from Biergarten 5 minutes walk away.

Girls must leave ID cards with security - I tip 50-100 bahts. Security checks you are OK, "Do you need an ambulance, sir?", I was asked once after a very demanding session.

That time I got a pizza delivered to the room, just the job after Round One, while recovering for Round Two.

Maid will give you extra towels (tip).

President Palace next door offers same service. Newer but I prefer Gd President.

• 2 months later...

The rooms are great and very specious.The staff is very good and helpful.The only issue is that if you stay at tower 3,then you have to go to tower 1 for breakfast as they don have any breakfast arrangements in tower 3.They supply good toliteries.They have given plates and other things in every room.The property in very neat and clean.The service was good......

It is girl friendly however, you can find so many more options on Soi 11 for a better price.  It's not the biggest room but it is comfortable, girl friendly & centrally located.  LeFenix on Soi 11.  Smart Suites right opposite LeFenix is girl friendly as well but a bit smaller but definitely value for money.  Check them both out on the website Agoda.com.

• 2 weeks later...

I have stay there in feb -13. Definitely the suite specially if you want 3some it's very large living area, kitchen not that you ll be cooking at all , separate bedroom n good bathroom . I'm heading to bkk in August trying too book there again but the prices has gone up extensively. The other option is presidential place sister hotel next block newer hotel and its similar or higher in cost.

• 3 months later...