Accommodation close to Pattaya

Mangoes Guesthouse - www.man-goes.net, [email protected]

Located 15km South of Pattaya, 700 mts from Sukhumvit, on the way to Sattahip (Thai Naval base) and close to Wat Yansangwararam, Nong Nooch Ban Ambhur and Bang Saray beaches and Khao Chee Chan Buddha image. "Mangoes" is a small private Guest house. It is ideally located for those who want to visit the local attractions (with our rental motorcycles or bicycles) but do not want the hassles of staying in Pattaya. Suitable for those on their way to Koh Sumet, Koh Chang and the rest of Rayong Province as well as those with flights to or from U-Tapao Airport going to or from Koh Samui or Phuket.

It is also convenient for those business people who frequently visit Thailand's Eastern

Seaboard on business as we are situated within 30 minutes of major Industrial Estates and the many Golf courses in the area.

• 1 year later...

I think that leave me and my girlfriend are going on to mango Guesthouse. I experience a Thai village close to Pattaya .here Silver Lake fields, vineyards and vines full loads, they have a field where you can buy wine and Corkbut I didn't bother, as they have elephant Krall across the road, it's for a drink, fruit and food stalls that seem to be a permanent fixture at present, there is a Chinese temple, WAT Viharasien, about 2 km down the road and turn left, well worth a visit.