any hotels located centrally between nana & soi cowboy?

Hi guys,

I've been looking through all the information in this forum, n there's really a lot :) thanks for all the sharing.

a quick question though, can anyone recommend any of the hotels found in-between Soi Cowboy n nana? (like "on8 sukhumvit Nana Hotel" or "Sofitel Bangkok Hotel")

i would like to hit both places during my stay in bangkok, or is that not recommended, and i'd rather choose only one of the places?

Any input would be most appreciated, 

Cheers

Hi guys,

I've been looking through all the information in this forum, n there's really a lot :) thanks for all the sharing.

a quick question though, can anyone recommend any of the hotels found in-between soi cowboy n nana? (like "on8 sukhumvit Nana Hotel" or "Sofitel Bangkok Hotel")

i would like to hit both places during my stay in bangkok, or is that not recommended, and i'd rather choose only one of the places?

Any input would be most appreciated, 

Cheers

I think Manhattan Hotel (Soi 15) is in mid of both .... 

I picked my hotel based on the same criteria as you and ended up going for Grand President on soi 11. Maybe check out that one or one of the other hotels on soi 11.

I too 2nd on that hotel or any in Soi 11 great spot lots of rest & bars around. There are also few hotels in soi19.

Soi 8 u have Adelphi suites, Land mark, Dawin all closed to nana.

Ok thanks for the replies guys, was looking at those hotels myself.

Any1 can give good reviews about them? 

thx

I stayed in Manhattan and it was a very good experience.... everything was good...planning to stay there again if do not find any nice apartment for short term

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You could also try the S15 right on Sukhumvit at the top of Soi 15. Nice place but no pool, have always been girl friendly in my experience but take her ID. A very good central location in my mind.

I must also mention Dream Hotel Soi 15, staying my last 2 days here again and found it really nice.

Modern styled rooms, good breakfast buffet with nice omlett station.

And as far as i heard before, lady-friendly, which I will test tonight :)

Edit: Girl friendly, ordered a Massage Girl 2 times to my room, they just take the ID, and send them up to your room after confirmation, when the girl is leaving, they call again to confirm everything is fine.

Edited by xxenos85

Soi 11 has plenty of choices: Grand President, President Palace, Aloft, Sali, Citadines

all girl friendly (I have stayed at all of them)

Citadines is cheapest

President Palace has best gym and pool

Soi 8 has many options as well.  I like the Citadines there, as they have a 24 hour tuk tuk that will take you/pick you up from the Suk.  I would call them a 2:00 AM with BG with me and they would pick us up with a smile.