Which area to live?

onnut used to be very popular with gogo girls and bar girls ... but it really dropped off 2014-2016 when it became more expensive. pre-2014 it was 1/2 the price of what it is now and easy to get to with the bts. it still is a good place for the thai husbands ( maybe farang husbands too ) to keep their thai girlfriends. so weekends they hangout but week days the girls are free and bored and looking to make some extra money but only once have i seen girls getting picked up in onnut. maybe its " don't shit where you eat "

my opinion since the end of onnut market ( around 2014) its become an expensive over-rated boring place to live. not really a good place to pickup girls in my experience. but a lot of girls from nana didn't mind going with you closer to closing time from nana/soi Cowboy because they were close to home after short-time. 

On 10/22/2020 at 4:06 PM, Revanchist said:

And a surprising number of freelancers live down the side sois of On Nut Road and then out along Sukhumvit. Should help with fast delivery from Thaifriendly.

Yes, the reason for this is On Nut used to be the end of the BTSline, so a lot of Sukhumvit workers would stay there cos it wasn't expensive yet offered transport to work.

A lot of old time chicks living there