Wonderful Soi 11

Thank you PC for those amazing pics. It bring back lot of memories. Grant president is a great hotel specially the suite it's quite large, but it's dated bad have odours, if you want some thing newer go to their sister hotel the presidential palace modern & comfy.

Le fenix is another good hotel to check out if you are on budget. Very modern and no joiner fees.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Just want to let some information about the party in Bangkok. You can visit the website to stay connected with the news and the program of all the clubs & bars of Soi11. This street is full of clubs and bars really fun.  They are not all same, that make the attraction. If you feel to have a good time with your friend you can find calm place, and if you feel to have fun and be drunk you can find the place in the same street! The good news is that many new clubs are coming soon! I used to go there and I really love this area.  Let's have a look and come to enjoy the party! More we are, more party is fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

New here and first post although been registered for ages.   What a shame about Bed Supperclub.  I been told its closed but seeing the pics of it knocked down has shocked me.  Even through only went past a few times it was a lovely place.

Stayed years ago in Presedent Solitaire.  Got a cracking deal and maybe need to revisit as forgot about it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nice thread, I have booked my room at soi 11 for feb 2nd week.

Hope to explore the place well in 4 days time.

Please send suggestions if you have any..

Eleven avenue suits is the place where i booked my room..

Saw great reviews in TA..