Wonderful Soi 11

So much changed in just a few years on Soi 11!

Bed was actually taken down piece by piece, sold, and rebuilt on Soi 13 (I think), it didn't stay open long and is still there afaik. How much must that have all cost $$$, crazy money lost.

Still miss Q bar, had some great nights there.

The new Cuban bar with the amusing telephone box entrance is fun, shame they started charging on Fri/Sats and you don't get to do the secret agent style entrance anymore 555.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

We stayed at Circle 11 for 3 months during the lockdown. A few other great features, Soi 11 dead ends into the River on the north side and is literally across the bridge from the Chinese consulate. On the Sukhumvit side, Soi 8 is across the street and Nana and Soi 7/1 are just a hop away. 

• 1 month later...

I can't tell from the website if it is closed for now or not.  I like it there, great location, big rooms, a little shabby but that's part of the charm.  I only stay in Tower 2 or 3 across the street.  Tower 1 has the huge reception desk and concierge stations and shops and restaurant, it's always crowded, day and night.   If you want some privacy bringing girls up to the room, I'd avoid the main tower.

1 hour ago, nakhon said:

Tower three is eleven hotel now . In januari they where driving machines inside tower 1 and two . I booked but got an email  to change to Kingston suites . Shame if Grand President is gone loved tower two suites 

Thanks for that update. Interesting about tower 3. And If they were driving machines in and out that sounds like a heavy reno all right.  I agree, loved Tower 2 suites.  Huge rooms, fairly quiet, full kitchens, lobby was easy to get in and out of and not see anyone, brought back multiple girls sometimes.  I plan to be there in Sept and was hoping to stay in Tower 2.