1. 1. How Often Do You Visit Pattaya?

• Twice a week or more
    • Once a week
    • A couple times a month
    • Once every one or two months
    • Three or four times a year
    • One or two times a year
    • Less than once a year

With cheap and frequent bus rides,only two hours away, and Pattaya offering significantly cheaper bar girl prices, it seems like a great getaway every now and then. How often do you go?

With cheap and frequent bus rides,only two hours away, and Pattaya offering significantly cheaper bar girl prices, it seems like a great getaway every now and then. How often do you go?

The problem is that gogo prices in PTY r now more xpensive than BKK. Amazing but true

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, I don't bother with Patts anymore. The prices for Go-Go's is now more expensive in Patts and the quality of girls is not as good as BKK. Why bother going to Pattaya?

This price change is rather recent though (over the last year or so), so I expect eventually people will catch on and BKK will pick up or BKK prices will go up to match. Don't go around telling everyone. The vast majority of mongers still think that Pattaya is a deal over BKK ... lol

Only reason I can see to go to Pattaya is if you:

1. Are more into Beer Bar girls and freelancers than hot go-gos. There are more beer bars there and more freelancers.

2. You are into Ladyboys. Tons and tons of Ladyboys in Patts.

3. You like to drink a lot- Prices for drinks and beer are still wayyyy cheaper than BKK

Dynasty Grand hotel has great pool and gym plus only 5 min walk to Nana Plaza and not expensive . no tourist with camera there, just go have a beer grab a bird and head home. who really needs Pattaya unless u are planning a long trip.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I think Pattaya is way better than bangkok, you have islands not far from the mainland  and in my experience the girls in Pattaya are more fun than in Bangkok, but that's just my experience, each to their own, as long as we have a good time,who cares ?  :D

I personally think Pattaya is shit so I just stay in Bangkok before travelling further.

I go to Pattaya as a main destination the reason I visit Bangkok is to catch up with friends and visit the scene to bring back memories. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I prefer Pattaya over Bangkok any day of the week, sure BKK is slightly cheaper in the gogos now but I disagree that the quality of girls is better, there are far more girls available in Pattaya therefore a far higher chance of finding the 10's Ive even found some on Beach road that are 10's problem is they are snapped up immediately so u really need to get them as soon as they get there or while they are moving to their chosen spot to tout lol. As for freelancers there are definitely more in parts and a lot of those girls are better than go go girls anyway and usually only have a third of the make up on so 9 times out of 10 they look better after they have come out of the shower than the logo girls do anyway.

• 4 months later...

I prefer pattaya over Bangkok any day of the week, sure BKK is slightly cheaper in the gogos now but I disagree that the quality of girls is better, there are far more girls available in pattaya therefore a far higher chance of finding the 10's Ive even found some on Beach road that are 10's problem is they are snapped up immediately so u really need to get them as soon as they get there or while they are moving to their chosen spot to tout lol. As for freelancers there are definitely more in parts and a lot of those girls are better than go go girls anyway and usually only have a third of the make up on so 9 times out of 10 they look better after they have come out of the shower than the logo girls do anyway.

10's on beach road? I've never seen an 8 on beach road, much less a 10.

When I lived in Pattaya, the quality there was far less than in BKK pretty much all around, but that was in 2015. I've only been back for a visit a few times since then, and while I did find good talent, I didn't feel compelled to rush back. I didn't see a whole lot of stunners in most places either.