• Twice a week or more
    • Once a week
    • A couple times a month
    • Once every one or two months
    • Three or four times a year
    • One or two times a year
    • Less than once a year

• 4 years later...

I don’t agree that quality is less in Patts because the consolidation of bars is so much better than Bangkok so there are way more girls in the good sois. Granted, Bangkok is amazing, but Patts has more bang for the buck in much smaller area. 

I live in Pattaya because its beside the sea and day to day life is cheaper than BKK but to me there is no doubt the ladies

in BKK are more attractive. also Nana Plaza is hands down the best nightlife area.  when  i came here on a three week

holiday the first 5 days were in BKK and then 11 in Pattaya and then back to BKK for the final 5 days. but almost always we

headed back to BKK early because it was superior and that was 25 years ago.  nothing has changed.

• 3 weeks later...

This is kind of like arguing about pizza. Even bad pizza is still pretty good. I would choose Bangkok or Patts over pretty much any destination and not ever feel bad about being in either one. The fact is just about anywhere in Thailand is a monger’s paradise. 

Preferably 3-4 times a year making the trip down from BKK.

Primarily just for a change of pace, smell the salt air, and see what's new.

The one big advantage Pattaya has is that it's an order of magnitude easier to find a freelancer to come over at 08:30 to help relieve morningwood. There's also bacon and egg breakfasts which I almost never have at home in Bangkok.

It's great for a week or so, like the sea air.  Much cheaper to go out for a beer.  It's a laugh, 

I find it boring in comparison to life in Bangkok, there's just not much to do there other than drink and fuck which is good but only for a bit.