Pattaya Hotel ?

I'm going down to Pattaya next week for a few days. Anyone have any hotel recommendations ?

I prefer clean and quiet enough to sleep at night. Medium to high price OK (just going for two nights). And would like to be in central part of town. Doesn't have to be on the beach.

Thanks !

Secrets Hotel and bar right in the action good rooms and great bar right on walking street never really had any problems with noise 

Tim's boutique second Rd ,good spot can go either soi Bukow, of on to beach road , walking street, good rooms nice place , also has a decent bar on second road just round the corner form hotel,  

Areca Lodge soi Diana good rooms right in the idle of action and not much noise ,swimming pool , soi Bukow is now also a good day time place ,

Theses are 3 I use when I have mates come to visit, all decent value  

• Upvote 1

Secrets Hotel and bar right in the action good rooms and great bar right on walking street never really had any problems with noise 

Tim's boutique second Rd ,good spot can go either soi Bukow, of on to beach road , walking street, good rooms nice place , also has a decent bar on second road just round the corner form hotel,  

Areca Lodge soi Diana good rooms right in the idle of action and not much noise ,swimming pool , soi Bukow is now also a good day time place ,

Theses are 3 I use when I have mates come to visit, all decent value  

Thank you Andy !

I enjoyed my stay at Page 10, which is conveniently located close to Second Road, and a 150-200 meter walk from the foot of Soi Diana and Soi Honey. Really nice layout inside, and I don't remember any noise issues. I'm pretty sure I only paid 1500 baht per night through Agoda.

Andy's recommendations are also very good, especially the Areca, as it's right across the street from Soi LK Metro. I've stayed there as well, and would repeat. Never stayed at Tim's, but was on some down time once and asked to take a tour of the rooms... you get quite a bit for your money at that place. 

Edited by looney4pooney

Areca is OK but beware if bringing girls back. You have to be sure they are at least 20 yers old or more otherwise they will not let her in (hotel rules - legal age is 18) One of the reasons i will not stay there. I prefer women in the late twenties to mid thirties but as long as the girl i bring back is of legal age i dont like the hotel to decide wheter i can take her to the room or not.

Another good option (and actually very affordable in low season) is Opey de Place in Soi Lengkee. Very close to LK Metro and all the nightlife and the soi is quite quiet at nighttime. OK rooms and they have a bar/restaurant and a pool as well.

Just read on another board that Areca has (finally) stopped their no girls under 20 policy so it might be a good choice (still more expensive than Opey de Place though)