Yahnee Hospital. Need review.

lolokalbo

I'm new on the board but, been coming Pattaya for 5 yrs. My filipina GF wants a nose reduction and narrowing. I see nothing wrong with her nose, but at times you just have to let them do what they want. I'm really shooting for a boob job but I'm loosing over the nose job.

I like to hear some different reviews from others and how things worked out?

thanks

Lolo

A Thai friend(over here in Japan) flew back to BKK and had a boob job done at Yanhee.
It turned out well(for me too...I got the before and after experience).

The fact that a Thai had faith in that hospital,suggests that they know what they're doing. Plus it might help you convince her to get the boob-job!!!!!!!!

On the nose job front IHNFI (I have no fucking idea!)

Yanhee is the most popular private hospital among Thais for cosmetic surgery and Bangmod is also very popular - BUT - it's the skill of the Surgeon and not the hospital that counts.

If your nearest and dearest is serious about cosmetic surgery you should check out the reviews of the Surgeons specializing in the required procedure to find the best available.

There are horror stories out there and it pays to do your due diligence.

I'm new on the board but, been coming Pattaya for 5 yrs. My Filipina GF wants a nose reduction and narrowing. I see nothing wrong with her nose, but at times you just have to let them do what they want. I'm really shooting for a boob job but I'm loosing over the nose job.

I like to hear some different reviews from others and how things worked out?

thanks

Lolo

Hi Lolo

Not Yhanee mate but BPH experience 

My Ex missis had her nose done at the BPH, cosmetic wing , was a good job , i could not see the need for it but she loved it so did all her mates, it is like a competition  amongst them to see who has the next bit done. Cost she never full disclosed the full cost ,but i seem to remember 30/50 Thousand Bht ,but i have no idea really. She had the lot done to her beak and it helped her to fantasy land of the Hi So small pointed nose , Hope this helps mate 

• 2 months later...

Have you and your girl decided which hospital/clinic for her plastic surgery? I’m researching and searching for the right clinic/hospital for my facelift. Currently I’m looking between these clinics/hospitals; Bumrungrad, Bangkok Plastic Surgery Clinic, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Yanhee. Their surgeons have extensive training and experience and are dedicated to achieving the highest standard of patient’s satisfaction. Also the price is the main factor for me. I’m checking with some of them now. If anyone has experience to share, I would appreciate to hear. Thank you in advance!

• 1 year later...

My wife had a Rhinoplasty done at Yanhee Hospital last year, the result looks great though but the cost was a bit high comparing to other hospitals at the same standard. Currently, she is planning for her Breast Augmentation with some top surgeons in Bangkok. Don’t think we’re going to Yanhee this time maybe with Dr. Pichet of Bangkok Plastic Surgery or Dr. Dr. Poomee of Bumrungrad Hospital.

• 4 months later...

Hi yammy97! Thank you for sharing. I’m planning to have my facelift done with Dr. Pichet of Bangkok Plastic Surgery Clinic. I’ve discussed the process and the details with him for few months and he’s really good and skillful in what he does, plus the total cost is affordable for me.

I got a thai friend a nose job at Yanhee in 2014. It was very well done, she was very happy with it. Smooth process all the way. 10,000B with Korean silicone, 15,000B with USA silicone.

Edited by Shaksey