Getting an infamous Asian haircut

Does anyone know of a barbershop in Bangkok that gives a haircut along with blowjob?

I remember friends talking about these wonderful services provided in Japan and I think Korea too.

Do any of the barbers in Bangkok have extras on tap?

Does anyone know of a barbershop in Bangkok that gives a haircut along with blowjob?

I remember friends talking about these wonderful services provided in Japan and I think Korea too.

Do any of the barbers in Bangkok have extras on tap?

I dunno of any in BKK but I have gone to a couple of salons in Hatyai & Dannok with such services.

I dunno of any in BKK but I have gone to a couple of salons in Hatyai & Dannok with such services.

Great thanks simon.

How do you scope them out? Any telltale signs that they provide additional services?

Great thanks simon.

How do you scope them out? Any telltale signs that they provide additional services?

They have some people canvassing for clients outside the salon. It is common knowledge and pretty obvious to passers by and neighbors that these are "black" salons as tuk tuks & motosais keeping dropping off guys there quite frequently.

Lol, and do they also cut your hair there? I've had my share of bad Asian haircuts so maybe a bj would help ease the stress.

I know there are many such "barbershops" in Vietnam, but have never heard of any in Bangkok. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got a BJ in a barber shop in Vietnam. Not during the haircut of course... But many of these places are fronts for brothels. Many have sexy young babes in mini skirts.

In my case there was a few older ladies cutting hair. After my cut I asked if they do massage here... I was led to a back room and sucked off haha. Good times.

• 1 month later...

I used the mes barber shop at the Conrad, a Hilton brand hotel, forget what street several years ago. Among things offered there were hair cuts cigars, whiskey, and a absolutely stunning young woman,an which then proprietor seemed to insinuate would make me very happy in a back room. Disappointingly I was with a very straight laced boss and couldn't pursue it. When i go again in march i will be in need of a trim and plan on visiting there. I'' report back what i find.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FromTheShadows

Interesting. I've spent quite a bit of time in Korea and know they identify massage parlors with double barbershop poles outside, but never heard of getting a haircut and BJ together.