Hospital check up like Bupa

sonofsam2

So guys I think I am in need of an MOT and have been checking out various hospitals in Bkk.  A few stomach problems and a funny feeling with the ticker (both very intermittant) has made me think I need to do the full body check.

So checked out a few of the main hospitals and they very in price and in what is offered so looking for a very good hosptial with facilties but consious of cost.

Has anyone done this sort of thing and any recommedations?

This is the sort of thing I am talking about

https://www.bumrungrad.com/en/health-check-up-bangkok-thailand/check-up-packages

Thanks

Hello,

I do a checkup almost every year myself. Before i have done it always at Bumrungrat Hospital. But now i do it at Samitiev, because i have there a free checkup once a year. I can recommend both hospitals. For a normal checkup i need about half a day or even less.

It's actually very easy to do, and at the end you become a report and a short personal talk with a doctor.

What exactly you want to know in details?

Hello,

I do a checkup almost every year myself. Before i have done it always at Bumrungrat Hospital. But now i do it at Samitiev, because i have there a free checkup once a year. I can recommend both hospitals. For a normal checkup i need about half a day or even less.

It's actually very easy to do, and at the end you become a report and a short personal talk with a doctor.

What exactly you want to know in details?

What's the cost of the checkup at sametiev? Is it a government hospital?

If not, can you recommend a government hospital that offers these testing services?

• 2 weeks later...