Straight massage shops

I really like the little straight massage places that are peppered around Bangkok.

The ones where the ladies wear the cute uniforms and the massage takes place in a tiny booth or behind a curtain.

You never know for sure what you're going to get.

Sometimes you get a great professional massage, sometimes the girl just rubs oil on your skin.

Most often you are offered a hand job, but sometimes more.

Sometimes you get offered nothing by way of a happy ending but I'm fine with that, there's usually a blowjob bar nearby to take care of things in those rare cases.

I still remember one lady in a very formal looking straight massage place beside the Asia Hotel. She would have been in her 30s, very cute, great body, nice natural milk. The massage was great and I was thinking there was no happy ending coming then she asked and I said yes. Once she got underway she wanted to "upgrade" the happy ending to a visit to my hotel - unfortunately I wasn't travelling alone so it wasn't an option and she seemed very disappointed. Maybe I had "potential sponsor" written all over me. She was tiny, about 140cm or 4'7" to my 199cm, if I'd stood on my toes she wouldn't have needed to bend down to suck my dick. I love short curvy women with big milk so that's one I'll always regret missing out on.

Had the switcheroo a couple of times as well, cute girl beckons you in and takes you to a room and tells you to undress and lay face down, next thing you're getting fondled by a katoey (not that there's anything wrong with that if you like that kind of thing). Once they start nudging the tackle I suddenly remember I'm meeting someone for lunch. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The straight massage places give healthy massage, can't really find it in the tourist ghettos. They are a great value and you'll feel like a million baht. In this situation, pick the big lady, not the pretty girl. They need some weight behind them to depressurize your valves.

There is supposed to be a good one on soi 11/1 beside the old check-inn. pho massage or something like that. I have never been but have read it in a couple of places.

I usually go out in on nut since i live out there. Very good massages for 400b/hr oil. They give extra services as well upstairs at expat prices not tourist prices.

There is supposed to be a good one on soi 11/1 beside the old check-inn. pho massage or something like that. I have never been but have read it in a couple of places.

I usually go out in on nut since i live out there. Very good massages for 400b/hr oil. They give extra services as well upstairs at expat prices not tourist prices.

Any more info about this? Name, address, price breakdown? Would be helpful. On nut is not far from where I'll be.

Thanks.

There is a big difference getting a massage from someone who is trained and experienced. It is really worth trying.

The places offering extras can be fun but the massage part usually falls well short of a proper Thai massage.

The best are often open shop front places with older ladies.  Massage places in shopping malls are usually okay but a little more expensive.

There are plenty of good massage places in tourist areas and the girls are accustomed to working on farangs.