Straight massage shops

When the mrs lived in On Nut we would always go to massage shops around this area.     In fact its quite good to know mostly nothing will happen as you can just enjoy the massage.  We always go to the same one which is right at the end of the street before I think its the Big C?   Also quite how I am not been knocked over by a bike here is just more luck than anything.

Anyway shop is always busy and you mostly have to wait and full of Thai's finishing work etc. 

Now just like people have said and even though you don't want anything to happen here you would still pick the cutey or better looking massauer but on two occassions I got a middle aged bloke and once a very old bloke - I would say he was in his late 60's  - well without doubt the best massage ever - actually put me to sleep.    I was not to worried about old guy but was pretty wary of middle aged guy but he turned out to be good too.    

So if you are in that neck of the woods and know its just a normal massage you are better getting it from someone other than the cute girl.

• 3 months later...

Any legit massage shops where the girls are friendly to offer a HJ, in 2017?  Rather old thread, don't see much in the way of extras offered other than some posts from 2 years ago.   Even if it's not an extras place, I do enjoy a pro massage, as long as it's not too firm.  Got one of those deep tissue massages one time and I felt like I went 10rds with Mike Tyson afterwards.

I'm staying near Soi Cowboy but very close to BTS / MRT.

Edited by Gibsons1

Plenty of legit massage parlours in your area where you are staying, Just head up any of the Soi's on either side of Sukhumvit and you will find them.

Its pretty clear which are the ones that are legit or semi legit, the girls/ladies out the front are normally wearing polo shirts or more traditional dress and say "Massage Sir" and normally have massage chairs at the front of the shop as opposed to the girls that smile with the come fuck me look.

I have found that around 60% are prepared to offer a HJ and its usually the older ladies.

• 8 months later...

I live in the On Nut area, and I use to go in the massage shops in soi 79

i have visited those shop like 20 25 times or so and i can tell u guys for sure that sometime they offer extra, you just have to be lucky to be associated to the right girl, cause they dont let u choose. i can say that i get extra 30 or 40 % of the times, mostly with the older ladies.

I love when i go to the massage shops and  dont know what will happens, i love the excitement to look in the lady eyes, when she wash my feet, trying to understand if she will play my Willy or not.

btw even if u dont get any extra the massage is excellent.

imo it worth give those shops a chance

• 4 months later...