4/5 Star Hotel Girl Friendlyness

I'm looking for a hotel around Nana/Soi Cowboy area.. are the 4/5 star hotels generally girl friendly? One thing which is easy to find out by asking if they charge joiner fee, but is it generally "okay" to bring a bar girl in? I don't mind the walk of shame as long as the staff still greets me on the following day..

I was looking e,g, Continent Hotel next to Soi Cowboy...

Continent Hotel is very bar girl friendly and a nice hotel to bring girls. Have stayed there on three trips and had girls there every time. They are very professional about it. Continent have some connecting rooms. Make sure you get a non-connecting room.

I have stayed at Sofitel, JW Marriott, Landmark and Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21 with girls, no problem. Right now I am at the Rembrandt. No problem here either, the girl just left:)

hotels in Sukh are generally bar girl friendly. If there is no joiner fee, it is absolutely ok to bring a bar girl in. Or a LB, if that is your thing. If they have a joiner fee, it´s likely not enforced as long as you are discreet. But no guarantees.

I maintain that higher class hotels are better at discretion as long as you are. If you and your guest look and like you belong then you will. 

If you want to see how the rich enjoy life, hang out at the Mandarin and watch the old boys with hot young busty play things draped on them. You can bet nobody from the hotel is going to challenge these guys.

• 2 months later...

I have stayed at Majestic Grande a lot of times and can recommend it. It's near Nana at soi 4, neighbour to Annie's. Really professional and joiner free. The only cons is a small pool not always in the sun.

Majestic Grande is a very good hotel, indeed girlfriendly. Will be staying there tomorrow :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...