Red Ant Tablets

Big Yuley

I have never tried them but I want to next trip.

I was thinking of ordering them online but my trip is only a few weeks away so not sure they will arrive in time.

I am pretty sure I have seen them in many stalls on Suk Road between Nana and Asoke .

Can anyone confirm and if its the genuine stuff?

Thanks

Not sure how safe it is getting any kinds of pills from Suk Road. Sounds like gambling with your health. Don´t think anyone can tell you if the stuff is real or laundry detergent.

What is in the genuine? I google it and looks like they are 6800 mg of something. That seems like to much!

Why gamble with unknown things you get from a street trader? What ever is written on  the box is totally meaningless and you could be buying chalk or worst. So called herbal tablets are largely hype. If you need some pills to help you keep the pace up go to one of the pharmacists mentioned on the forum. It is likely to be no more expensive and more likely to work!  Do you also want a gold Rolex well see the same street trader! 

Why gamble with unknown things you get from a street trader? What ever is written on  the box is totally meaningless and you could be buying chalk or worst. So called herbal tablets are largely hype. If you need some pills to help you keep the pace up go to one of the pharmacists mentioned on the forum. It is likely to be no more expensive and more likely to work!  Do you also want a gold Rolex well see the same street trader! 

And dont forget the Mont Blanc pen.  :P