Hooters soi 15

Went to the highly publicized Hooters yesterday afternoon. maybe a coincidence but a few well know members of this forum were there as well as a few popular gogo bar owners also. Well here is my humble experience; Yes some cute sexy serving staff and service was polite but nothing to make the place stand out fro many other similar places. However, the food was less than average and without describing each of the 4 meals we had (its a steak, burger and wings joint). It was very disappointing and the usual famous fast food joints are much better and cheaper. I had the worst iced mocha that I've ever had in Thailand and it tasted like a very weak instant warm 3 in 1 coffee sachet with a few ice cubes floating in it, that melted before i even drank half of it. Hopefully others will have a better dining experience but a western restaurant that serves soggy french fries probably isn't gonna make it in this city.

I have been in numbers of Hooters in different cites (San Francisco Bay Area, Toronto, Shanghai, Manila...etc). So far, I haven't had one good meal there. I think the wings in KFC is better than theirs! I will come back to Bangkok next month. Although I know I won't have a good meal there but I will still go there to have a look at the girls! 555!

Edited by wtko3888

Hooters is always very expensive for the quality of food and drinks.

Bangkok doesn't need this.

There are better places in Bangkok to see girls!!!!

In November I'll skip this place. :angry:

I would not call Hooters "very expensive" but may call it "not a good value". Cost may be a little more than double of what you pay at KFC or Mcdonald's (depends of the city). A little more than Buffalo Wide Wing but Buffalo taste better. Quality of food is not good like I said in my previous post.

Edited by wtko3888

Been to many different Hooters, mostly in the US and the food in them is not superior quality, but after all it is a fast food place.

The wings I found to be very good, and the one burger I had was also good.

Will try the one in Bangkok in November.

I collect the shot glasses, so its a souvenir.

JR

I don't go to hooters for the grub and I don't go to Thailand to eat lousy USA food. I'll definitely be giving this place a pass.

Unless the servers are bar fineable. If they are, you buried the lead!

Edited by bob_ny
  • Upvote 2

Hooters is usually a good place to watch sports since they have a lot of TVs but their food is terrible / poor value for money.  Anyone know why the Four Points Sheraton agreed to have Hooters located in thier lobby?  Seems like it reflects poorly on the quality of the hotel.

Four Points is just a 4 star hotel. It is not a "real" Sheraton. I don't see anything wrong to put a hooters there. Put Hooters across to the other side of Sukhumvit at Sheraton, I will feel it is a little strange. Just like Manchester United put their sport bar in President Palace (4 star hotel). But I believed MU bar is closed.

Edited by wtko3888

• 2 weeks later...

Pint of Singha 170 B, Burgers seems to be priced 500 B upwards.

Girls looked ok (1 stunner) but there are a gazillion other places in BKK to perv at the staff.

Not a bad place to watch the sports.

They are opening another branch in Soi 4 soon.