Hooters soi 15

I would probably stop by next time in Bangkok. For me being American, hooters can be a nice place to unwind when in Asia for extended periods.

I used to visit the Shanghai one in pudong. But that closed I think last spring. Surprisingly that one was pretty similar to the American ones. I admit hooters food is maybe not great. But I do like the buffalo shrimp. And they always serve Coke with ice.

Girls are always friendly. Also, I never thought of hooters as being overpriced. Actually thought is was a cheap restaurant. Big drinks, cheap food and girls that flirt with u.

I will drop by for a quick drink ans see how it is during my next trip.

• 1 month later...

I just want to make a quick update about my comment about FLs on post # 20. It seems Hooter just have a new promotion "lady's night". After 10pm, groups of 5 ladies will get a free bottle of ABSOLUT Vodka. So, now Hooters may become another FL place at night. I will check it out in about 3 weeks when I come back to Bangkok.

12509065_1649725151956783_5973441602300071420_n.jpg

Edited by wtko3888

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I walked past Hooters several times last November. Girls looked good, but the midget got my attention.

Doubtful I'll ever go inside as the food at every Hooter I've been to has been sad (except one north of Atlanta).

Sent from my V2s+ using Tapatalk

I walked past Hooters several times last November. Girls looked good, but the midget got my attention.

Doubtful I'll ever go inside as the food at every Hooter I've been to has been sad (except one north of Atlanta).

Sent from my V2s+ using Tapatalk

Also, Hooters food is at least double what you would pay in other bars. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hooters has taken over where The Golden Bar was on Soi 4 near Nana Hotel car park as well as the place on Soi 15.

I hate to see places like this taking over local places.

Has anyone been?

Never been, but sat across in Hillary 4 and watched some of the girls there.. some are hot hot hot.

But as I said in another thread I prefer a bar with a bit of character than a "sparkly new" place and the ability to have a "take away" is also a bonus  :D

Also I did not travel to go and eat food I could have back home etc.

Yes in the past I would stick to stuff I knew but now I have ventured out and tried Thai food I prefer that than western food.