Looking to buy: Video games

shanwess

Hello.

I will be coming to Bangkok, early next year. Is anyone selling "old school/retro games"

I'm looking to purchase games for the Nintendo, Super Nintendo and for Nintendo 64. Please let me know what you have and what you're asking for.

Thank you

Hi Shawness. 

I saw Nintendo cartridges for the original NES and SNES systems in a retro shop at MBK level 6.
I'm certain that there is more than one shop with these.
The shops are way down the far end past the fake Ralph lauren polo tops and streetwear, there are some decent Otaku stores that sell retro games. 

MBK has plenty of stores that also sell current gaming system discs.

If you wanted Nintendo handheld cartridges I would suggest the Iron Bridge market in Saphan Lek which is in China Town.
The iron bridge market is a haven for Otaku stuff. I geeked out to the fullest. Enjoy.

Hi Shawness. 

I saw Nintendo cartridges for the original NES and SNES systems in a retro shop at MBK level 6.

I'm certain that there is more than one shop with these.

The shops are way down the far end past the fake Ralph lauren polo tops and streetwear, there are some decent Otaku stores that sell retro games. 

MBK has plenty of stores that also sell current gaming system discs.

If you wanted Nintendo handheld cartridges I would suggest the Iron Bridge market in Saphan Lek which is in China Town.

The iron bridge market is a haven for Otaku stuff. I geeked out to the fullest. Enjoy.

Thank you! Do you remember prices?

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...