Gallery Pizza Great delivery!

Found this recently and thought I would share. Gallery Pizza has a great pizza delivery pizza came fast was hot and very nice they had a special buy one get one free. Was pretty awesome ordered 8 to the bar last night.. number is 020-411-044

IMG_4271.JPG

Edited by Spankys Bar

Damn that looks fine. Wish I was in town to give it a go. Pastry looks nice and light and well cooked. Will have to see if they have an Aussie version i.e. one loaded with every-bloody-thing. ;)

Cheers,

Mark

• 2 months later...

They look great! Light and crispy base is definitely the way to go. I'm curious to try the Pad Ka Pao one since that is possibly my favourite Thai dish. It's surprising that some of the best pizza I have ever had has been in SEA. 

They look great! Light and crispy base is definitely the way to go. I'm curious to try the Pad Ka Pao one since that is possibly my favourite Thai dish. It's surprising that some of the best pizza I have ever had has been in SEA. 

Gallery Pizza also have a selection of wines they deliver up to midnight. Great for a date indoors! 

You can buy any two pizzas for just 499 baht and delivery cost is very reasonable as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

Will concur. Gallery Pizza is not bad and delivery is fast. We sampled a few different styles last night. One of my pair from previous night went home to get clothes so I thought it only appropriate to feed her since no barfine. Although she did bring a few outfits, I think she may have just moved in.......

20160508_193430.jpg

2016-05-08 18.37.56.jpg

20160508_153716.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Good delivery, but needs some work... I ordered twice - not enough sauce both times, dry, light on cheese (that's ok in of itself), but needs some more sauce), cooked properly, delivery was solid/on-time. If ordering a single pizza, far better options exist for the $ IMHO. However if it's the only one open, it's a solid option.