Medical Tourism

Koko

I am sure there are many of you that have gotten Dental work done in Thailand and have good Dentist to recommend that are less expensive than this one. I just went to Asavanant again and am very satisfied. Multiple Dentist on staff, great state of the art facilities and top quality care. I got a full exam, Panoramic X-Rays and Cleaning for 3300THB. The website is;  www.asavanant.com Take the Skytrain to Thong Lor,stay on the Odd Number Soi Side and it's a short walk,you can see the sign when you get to the Big Intersection. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure there are many of you that have gotten Dental work done in Thailand and have good Dentist to recommend that are less expensive than this one. I just went to Asavanant again and am very satisfied. Multiple Dentist on staff, great state of the art facilities and top quality care. I got a full exam, Panoramic X-Rays and Cleaning for 3300THB. The website is; www.asavanant.com Take the Skytrain to Thong Lor,stay on the Odd Number Soi Side and it's a short walk,you can see the sign when you get to the Big Intersection.

Seems a bit expensive, my xray and teeth cleaning at St louis hospital was 1800. I also had 4 wisdom (2 impacted) taken out for 19000 including meds.

NEO smile just south of the intersection of sukhumvit and soi 21. About  50m from the lights. exit the bts on the south east and head down the stairs. Walk to the lights ( the road bends south ) turn to the right (south) and walk about 50m. There will be a bar/hotel and alley keep going and there will be a great veggie restaurant. Next door is NEO smile.  Been going for years, was referred there by a thai friend. Very fair and only do what is necessary. x-rays are 200b and cleaning is about 600, depends on how much cleaning is needed.

( i would add an image of the price list but i can't figure out how to add a file )555