Mermaid hotel vs majestic suites

Hi all prwviously stayef at Majestic Suites and it seems tht girls find this hotel to cheap. Girls would comment oh it is a 3 star hotel

Anyway i plan to stay at Mermaid the next time around. How does this hotel compare to Majestic Suites? How much does a cab fare cost one way to hotel Mermaid from nana plaza? Do the taxis use meter or quote a price and if they do what is the normal price quoted?

I dont want to spend too much on hotels as i tend to be outside most of the same time but at the same time i dont want the girls to be comfortable in the room as well as i think hotels do have an impact on your session with the girls.

I would be worried about the service you will get from a girl that complain about a hotel like the Majestic Suites. As long as you don´t stay in a dorm or an absolute shit hole, they usually don´t mind. For a ST most of them will be glad to go to the Majestic Suites as it means they will be back in the bar faster, but be more reluctant to go all the way to soi 29 from the NEP. Soi 29 is not a good location at all from Nana Plaza.

If you get a nice hotel to impress the girl, you will be disappointed. Only some of the girls notice, and a few of them stay longer in a nicer room but don´t rely on it. Get a nice hotel for your own experience. I enjoy bringing a girl to a fancy hotel because it makes me feel better and improves my experience.

Be aware that the star system can be misleading. A worn down hotel can have more stars than a brand new one based on a 24 hour reception or an iron in the room

As for taxis, they usually quote you 100 bath outside of soi 4. Hard to get meter at night with a girl outside of Nana or SC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Be careful, many times they ask the hotel just to "measure" the size of your wallet!

Never forget that several of them live in real shitholes.

Never had a girl complaining....

• 2 weeks later...