Best sim card for mobile internet?

Ati

Any ideas about which is the best sim card if you want to use pay as you go mobile internet across thailand ?

Thanks

I've been using DTAC for about 2 years now. 220 baht/month unlimited internet.

I used True on my recent trip. Great service and reasonable. True was the first to roll out 4G service. I got 4 GB if data for 500 THB.I had to purchase a little more talk time,300 THB. More than I could use in a month. Stayed off wifi for the most part because True Data was faster.

• Upvote 2

I used True on my recent trip. Great service and reasonable. True was the first to roll out 4G service. I got 4 GB if data for 500 THB.I had to purchase a little more talk time,300 THB. More than I could use in a month. Stayed off wifi for the most part because True Data was faster.

Thanks for the tip. You need to post more you always have some great info. 

question: on my previous trips i had no problem buying sim cards. recently, they have hassling me for my passport or something (i don't know thai). why is that?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

question: on my previous trips i had no problem buying sim cards. recently, they have hassling me for my passport or something (i don't know thai). why is that?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Its the new law . Everybody who buys or has a sim needs to register
  • Upvote 1

i think all of the service provider offers 7 days unlimited mobile internet for 300baht++ or less if i am not mistaken