Where to cut streetfood thai curries?

Hey guys,

I absolutely love thai curries, I really want to try some street food green curries, if they exist outside of restaurants and Ka Tor Market (Sorry don't know the spelling lol).

Anyone got recommendations or know of such places?

• 2 weeks later...

Any food court in a the many shopping malls are good and you dont need to sit in the street to eat street style food. Most street markets do have lots of food stalls some with seating areas also.

This is terrible advice.  Don't eat in the friggin' mall, man!  Sure, it may be "pretty good", but you should find the GREAT spots.   You want to sit in the street and eat!  

Check this, hunt around : https://migrationology.com/top-16-bangkok-street-food-sanctuaries/

I guess you haven't spent much time in BKK. The food hygiene in street-food stalls is appalling and the temperature on the streets is always 30C plus. Have you seen that there is no hot water to wash the dishes, cutlery or bowls? Rats and insects are everywhere even in the poshest areas. Food sits out all day in the heat. They do not use bottled water to cook or wash with in the streets.  If you do choose to eat anything, i suggest noodles or anything that is cooked in front of you freshly. Not reheated meat on a stick. At least the mall food courts are clean. However, most visitors want to try the street stalls so just be careful with what you eat.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...