Good places to eat around soi 20

Both Emporium and Emquartier on the other side of the BTS have food courts. Emporiums is on the 4th floor, Emquartiers in the basement. But the star of Emquartier is the Helix Tower restaurants from the 6th to 9th floors, above the excellent roof garden, where there are, I believe, about 60+ restaurants, all based around a ramp you walk gradually around taking you up the various layers.  Escalators and lifts available if needed. Everything is available there, although a sad loss is the fish and chip shop, which I thought excellent. Went there a couple of weeks back and it's gone.

There's also a great steak restaurant on the corner of soi29 with Sukhumvit, which is halfway between T21 and Emporium / Emquartier.

how much are the prices at the emquarter?  im guessing pretty expensive

Depends where you eat. The food court is pricier than T21 but of much higher quallity - and T21 don't charge vendors for selling their food there - as for the restaurants, they range from high end Chinese, Japanses and Korean, to stock brands such as Fuji. There's plenty of western food available as well. There's something for everyone there really. I use it as an occasional treat. The other half likes the Four Seasons Chinese restaurant, I like the wine place on the 6th floor for burgers. On saying that, I was in the area earlier and had fish and chips at the fish café place on the 4th floor at Emporium. I needed my fix after missing out the other week. But they have a branch in T21 as well.

hey guys, wandering what good places to eat you know of in the area within like a 10 minute walk of soi 20, so like from emporium mall over to terminal 21

ill throw out one of my own, palm on soi 18

what else is good around here?

if you could be more specific in types of cuisine and price range we may be better able to help.

200 baht or less

any food is good :P

try SUDA in soi 14 opposite side to T21, extensive menu, thai/chinese and a few western ideas. highly rated on tripadvisor. good decent priced and sized portions. chicken in banana leaves is great, as is snapper in tamarind sauce with a fresh coconut, maybe 2-250baht. normal or popular dishes about 150baht all in.

• 2 weeks later...

try SUDA in soi 14 opposite side to T21, extensive menu, thai/chinese and a few western ideas. highly rated on tripadvisor. good decent priced and sized portions. chicken in banana leaves is great, as is snapper in tamarind sauce with a fresh coconut, maybe 2-250baht. normal or popular dishes about 150baht all in.

is this directly next to soms?