Majestic Grande

Since there was no topic only on Majestic Grande, here it goes..

Majestic Grande is a 4 star hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 2.

The rooms look great, service is good and the kebab restaurant is very tasty.

This hotel has a pool, which is quite small and there is a gym aswel.

The hotel is close to Nana Plaza, perhaps a few minute walk. Annies Soapy is within 1 minute walking. Walk underneath the Rajah Hotel and you reached Soi 4.

A Subway, 7-11, McDonalds, BurgerKing, Pizza Company and a small shoppingmall called Ploenchit Center is on the corner.

Most important, the hotel is guest friendly :)

I can only agree. Really friendly staff and a great hotel. I've lived her for the last five times in BKK.

The only downside is the swimming pool who is small and often in the shadow. No big deal for me though.

Not that I am aware. They do have an excellent laundry service though. No need to waste time washing clothes while on vacation.

They have laundry service, which is quite good.

if that's too expensive, i am sure there are some places around that'll do to your laundry for a cheap price.

They have laundry service, which is quite good.

if that's too expensive, i am sure there are some places around that'll do to your laundry for a cheap price.

Yes and if you need them back fast the express is only a few hours max. However it is not for the budgeter. It was nearly 2k baht to have my companions and my clothes done express. There again it was two completely stuffed full laundry bags and required zero effort on my part. We went out to eat came back and clothes were hanging in wardrobe just as nice as can be.  :D  

Do they have a washer/dryer to use? Im looking for a cheap place with access to washer/dryers... so far I only know of Grand President on Soi 11 and Phachara Suites on Soi 6.

The Citadines chain has coin operated washing machines and dryers. Most hotel laundry services aren't cheap at all. Just check under hotel facilities. Other than that lots of laundry drops in the tourist areas.

i stayed there regularily over the last 10 years . the rooms can be a little tired . however the restaurant on the 7th floor used to do a fantastic evening buffet . the buffet was discontinued about a year or so ago . i asked the manager about it last month and he explained *no hab may customor * so sadly that is the end of that .

i used to pay about 3400 baht for b&b  however the great  attraction was the restaurant so now i  just pay for a room in a small but clean guesthouse on a subsoi off soi 4 opposite the carpark leading to Majestic Grande . perfect location . :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Hilton huh? I stay here whenever I’m in town. It’s a very safe quiet walk back from Nana and I like the hotel. I found the laundry service to be great. Had them clean and warp all my dirty clothes before heading home and it was affordable. I’m always Hilton diamond due to work and wouldn’t mind accruing the points, but I feel like this could affect costs. Here’s to hoping I’ll get the best of both worlds

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Used to be my go to hotel before the advent of Airbnb. Staff were really great and the security manager used to sit in the lobby after 9 and take the girls ID cards and also call the room when the girl left. Breakfast was also great with a great spread. Last time I was there, the rooms looked a little dated and the price was rising gradually but steadily. The pool was also more of a splash pool, than a proper one to swim any kind of lap. The staff made the hotel great and they always remembered me on each of my visits. Will definitely go back and check it out next month