Re: STD Checks / taking antibiotics just in case

BangkokHot

Hey guys,

I am craving a trip to Pattaya and Bangkok. however my issue is that I have a long term girlfriend back in London and really do not want to end up giving her any sti / std.

I will be staying in Bangkok before heading back to London and wanted to know if there were any clinics that provide same day results.

I allso heard there were pills you could take just in case you catch something? What are they called? where can I get them from?

thanks

If you consistently use a condom you will not give your girlfriend an sti or std. That includes while receiving a BJ. Also, don´t go down on them. You are very unlikely to get and sti from a BJ or by going down on a girl, but it is possible. Sounds like you want to be on the safe side.

If you can, stick with gogo girls. They have to deliver a negative test regularly in order to work. Their livelihood depends on staying clean. Stis and stds are rare in the gogo bars.

If you still feel like you should take a test, Sukhumvit Hospital close to Ekkamai will test you on drop in and give you a result right away. A lot of the bar girls use this clinic. Bring your passport. Note that some stds have an incubation time and that rapid test that give you a result right away are less accurate.

• Upvote 1

You can take pills after and they are called PEP. Post-Exposure Prophylaxis. But is bareback worth it? I think no. Better to use a condom and if you want to protect your girlfriend in London you should also think about other STD:S than HIV you can get... Getting a BJ without rubber I think is ok. The risk is low.

Thanks for your replies.

I don't bareback for sex - only for blowjobs.

I am more worried about gonorea chlamydia and syphilis, just want a clear bill of health before I head back home - going to an sti here in the UK is a nightmare.

Is it worth taking Zithro? If so at what dose?

I would take 1G zithromax, that will kill Chlamydia, the most common STI. Since you don't be taking antibiotics every month for the fun I wouldnt worry about opinions on creating super strains of STI's with antibiotic abuse.

I wouldnt worry too much about other stuff unless your pissing fire.

Is it worth taking Zithro? If so at what dose?

Use a condom and that is all you need. Zithromax is an antibiotic. Do not take antibiotic, or any medicine, when you are not infected! If you take one dose, you need to take a full treatment or you are contributing to antibiotic resistance which is a major medical concern. Besides, all medicine have side effects and your body don´t need more unnecessary chemicals in your systems.

• Upvote 1

I would take 1G zithromax, that will kill Chlamydia, the most common STI. Since you don't be taking antibiotics every month for the fun I wouldnt worry about opinions on creating super strains of STI's with antibiotic abuse.

I wouldnt worry too much about other stuff unless your pissing fire.

Thanks for your reply. Is it possible to get zithromax over the counter at most pharmacys?

I won't be popping them like candy and it will probably be a one off.

Use a condom and that is all you need. Zithromax is an antibiotic. Do not take antibiotic, or any medicine, when you are not infected! If you take one dose, you need to take a full treatment or you are contributing to antibiotic resistance which is a major medical concern. Besides, all medicine have side effects and your body don´t need more unnecessary chemicals in your systems.

Thanks but surely a blow job is no fun with a condom!

Thanks for your reply. Is it possible to get zithromax over the counter at most pharmacys?

I won't be popping them like candy and it will probably be a one off.

All doctors always demanded taking the full course of any anti biotic any time they are used. Not just the one time "shock", but the follow up once a day for a week or whatever. Otherwise, you don't kill the bug, you just make it resistant to the anti biotic, and then you're pretty rightly fucked, and likely will pass it to others and fuck all of us over.

Still fun, but not as much. Same as fucking a vagina. Same as fucking in the ass. All about risk vs. reward.  My understanding if that Herpes can be transmitted via a blowjob, and anti biotics won't help with that. Apparently it's kinda rare for that to happen, but it can.

Not as much, no. But if you want to be careful, you should consider wearing a condom during BJs. Most STD/STIs (yeast infection, herpes, chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhea, with the exception of HIV) can transfer from saliva to your penis, but it is less likely than from the vagina.

Btw, I am willing to take the risk so I always go for bareback BJs unless the girl insists. In my experience, only about 1 out of maybe 10 girls ask for a condom before giving a BJ.

Think of condom BJs as the price you pay for having a gf. lol