Fast Track Immigration

Has anyone tried this yet? It's less than 100 USD and you get a cart ride from the gate to special fast track immigration area. If there are no negative responses or if no one has tried I will report back after next trip. I am keen to try it as I am using their car service already.

Has anyone tried this yet? It's less than 100 USD and you get a cart ride from the gate to special fast track immigration area. If there are no negative responses or if no one has tried I will report back after next trip. I am keen to try it as I am using their car service already.

This is the first time of me hearing about this but I'm interested in giving it ago.

Do you have any links on it?

I have tried it before with one service.  I think it was 1200 baht, maybe 1500.

I did not have a cart take me anywhere, but I was able to go to the fastback line and I was the only person in line.  If you have carry on luggage, it is a great idea.  If you are checking luggage, it does not help that much, because once you clear customs, you still have to wait for your bag.

http://www.firstclassbangkok.com/ is where I noticed the service. There may be less expensive options but this is the first I came across that provides gate to car service.

They are like the taxi service near exit 4 from first glance. Remember it costing me 2000฿ a couple of years ago for their taxi service.

500฿ fare tops without tip from the airport to onnut where I am staying so I may be a cheap Charlie this year with it.

I'll look at it properly and consider.

Travel in business class with most of the airlines, the flight attendants would give you a pass for that but you need to walk. If on business class with Thai Airways, just use the boarding pass. If you travel on first class, a cart will be waiting for you to take you there. If you have check in bags, even you fast track thought immigration, you still need to wait for you bags like the other passengers travel in economy class. So, it just depends if you want to spend that money for not having a 10 minutes walk.

Edited by wtko3888

https://www.bangkokflightservices.com

That one worked great for me coming in high season ...

https://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html

That one never bothered showing up and took almost 2 weeks to get a refund and many phone calls and emails ...

Thank you. Looking at BFS now.

took me about 15 minutes to get through immigration on my last trip to bangkok

the one before that i was the only person in line when i walked up

is that worth $100?  your time must be very valuable

I have yet to land in a line for less than 15 minutes and I prefer to not wait in lines when there is an option. Yes, my time is quite valuable to me. 

I have yet to land in a line for less than 15 minutes and I prefer to not wait in lines when there is an option. Yes, my time is quite valuable to me. 

If you time is quite valuable to you, don't check in any bags. Only take your hand carry. Otherwise, you will not wait in line at immigration but will be waiting for you bags with other passengers.

I believe this is a case of each to their own.

I personally do not mind waiting for my bags but I hate waiting in line. It just make me feel fidgety and horrible so I know I'd personally enjoy taking advantage of something like this.

But I do not think it's for everyone.

Like many people have said many times on other posts, it's your trip so enjoy what you choose to do.

• Upvote 1