Nai na Resort Patong

Rolondo

Has anyone stayed at Nai Na resort in Patong beach?

Or do you know what the score is concerning taking girls back there.

It's not listed on any of the Girl friendly hotel sites, and I was wondering if they'd let the girls back

at all. I don't mind paying a bit extra, though I have already paid for a large double room.

Has anyone stayed at Nai Na resort in Patong beach?

Or do you know what the score is concerning taking girls back there.

It's not listed on any of the Girl friendly hotel sites, and I was wondering if they'd let the girls back

at all. I don't mind paying a bit extra, though I have already paid for a large double room.

If you don't get an answer here go to the hotel website and look for a way to email them.  I've done this before and the hotel owners have always been prompt and gracious in their replies.  If they're in Paton they know the story.

Thanks YouStreet

I thought it may be a bit on the nose just emailing them to say, can  I bring some random stranger

to your hotel for my own personal pleasure ;)

But as you say, they're in Patong, they must know the score.

Thanks for the heads up.

• 3 weeks later...

If you don't get an answer here go to the hotel website and look for a way to email them.  I've done this before and the hotel owners have always been prompt and gracious in their replies.  If they're in Paton they know the story.

Tried to email them, have sent the same email a few times, no reply so far.

I'm taking that as a no no, and will be expecting a few funny looks when I book in.

;)

They must read this thread, as I have now had a reply.

I guess they're fair enough,

as I've booked a double room and there's only me in there, No charge

but if there was 2 of us in there, and i still wanted to bring a 'friend'  the charge would be 1000 per night. 

If there were 2 of in there, I'd still be game, but I think the Mrs may have a word or two to say.

:blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok here is my advice. ALWAYS a Book a room for 2 regardless its doesnt cost that much more and that way tgey can not say anything as you have payed for 2 ppl to be in tbe room it doesnt matter if it a diffetent person each night.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Thanks YouStreet

I thought it may be a bit on the nose just emailing them to say, can  I bring some random stranger

to your hotel for my own personal pleasure ;)

But as you say, they're in Patong, they must know the score.

Thanks for the heads up.

also ask other questions about the hotel i.e. About if restaurants and if their is a pool and stuff like that ask if close to so and so place ,then also ask if your aloud to bring company back to to your room , it's not that big of deal they heard and know about this subject,,

and always remember to ask this BEFORE confirming a reservation!

Some places do charge, while others that say they charge do so to discourage the practice, but sometimes don't charge returning customers.

Always be nice to hotel staff! (because it is the right thing to do anyway)