Udon't want Udon

Kimao

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found the place very boring and the bar girls were average to say the least however I did fly there to meet a bar girl who had travelled home from Pattaya and started working there, only spend 4 days and one of those days was a day trip to Laos so the trip was still good for me but glad I had rebooked my stunner lol.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/12/2019 at 2:33 AM, bbkvisitor said:

Udon Thani is no Pattaya .... and we are thankful for that.

It is a place you either love or hate it. It is very relax, easy to pick up normal non-bar girls.  Hotels/rooms are reasonably priced, people are so friendly.

As I say, some love, some hate it. 

Go with an open mind and don't expect Pattaya or Bangkok.

Is it easy to get a girlfriend if you are 35 yrs old? I want a hot gf and live for cheap lol amd fast internet 

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2020 at 12:56 PM, TheOne said:

Is it easy to get a girlfriend if you are 35 yrs old? I want a hot gf and live for cheap lol amd fast internet 

damn, don't we all want that. I'm realizing I'll be reaching that age soon enough. *visioning the onset of doom*

• 3 months later...

your age has very little to do with it. It is all about your mindset, your behaviour, your respect. There are some 10 out of 10  but like all cities the average is not 10 out of 10. every time I go there I always end up with a new girl friend or two or three.  and a few old ones are always good to start the trip off with. lol. Its about your attitude and how you make them feel and you don't have to spend 1000s on them. Treat them like shit and you you will get it back 100 fold. yes 100 fold. not the standard 10 but 100 fold. I'm well past the 35 age bracket, and yes I can still pick up 20yo at the mall. lol. Just dont be a prick. Be firm, be kind, and make sure they understand what you are after and be respectful. I remember a guy in his 40s giving this 8/10 total shit. a real honey. after he had done his crap I just smiled at her, she was in tears and with 10 minutes she was sitting having a drink with me, and within 2 hours we where doing the horizontal dance .... lol ... I kept seeing her for weeks afterwards and she would bring friends along to join us. Cook for me, drive me places, look after me like a king. I never had to bar fine one work girl that trip. I did buy her things when we went out, but really not of much value. NO GOLD. When this covid thing finally goes away and we can return to a normal life, not sure when or what this will be, she will be there waiting for me. again it is all you. Your attitude!! Cost of living there depends on many things but mainly on you. I only go for a month or two each time, but I do think next time will be 3 or 4 months. Always a nice hotel. I just talk to the hotels and get a long term room. excellent way to go and always low season. 

• 2 years later...

Hmmm, some great info here as like a few other I was considering heading to Udon for an adventure. Mainly because I met an extreme cutey off TF and she lives there. Not a working girl but beautiful and seems open to meeting a foreign man for fun.

So now I am torn as I was hoping to check the rest of the Udon scene... there are several lookers on TF from there so I am still holding out hope.

If I make it there I will be sure to report back!!

51 minutes ago, Martin67 said:

Hmmm, some great info here as like a few other I was considering heading to Udon for an adventure. Mainly because I met an extreme cutey off TF and she lives there. Not a working girl but beautiful and seems open to meeting a foreign man for fun.

So now I am torn as I was hoping to check the rest of the Udon scene... there are several lookers on TF from there so I am still holding out hope.

If I make it there I will be sure to report back!!

You're looking at a thread that's mostly 6 years old. Any current info would be appreciated.