Help with ALT HOTEL NANA

Dear members,

Can anyone help me with this hotel!!!!

i send a couple of e-mails and never received any information if it is guest-friendly or not?????

I know all the property is smoking-free, which is not nice for a smoker like me, but the prices are dirty cheap and if they allow me to have fun, probably I will give it a try.

Appreciate any help,

if you want a hotel in soi nana i suggest in soi 6 using the dynasty grande (not the dynasty inn)

Very short walk to both nana plaza and the BTS. Reasonable price and a good standard (pool/gym/good staff). Oh and it's guest friendly.

I used to stay in the Nana hotel but it just starting to annoy me these days, quality is going down hill and the other customers tended to be......less than desirable. The staff were not friendly.

Thank you for all your reply's!

I don't know what is going on in Bangkok but several e-mails are not being answered in a proper way by the hotels, and my questions are about smoking rooms and  guest-friendly policies.

Probably they are not giving answers to make an extra couple of bucks with the more distracted......

2 months ago I was staying at ALT in the Jr suite. I never ask if the room was a smoking room or not, but we smoked a lot in the room and the staff didn´t complain about it.

In Bkk and Pattaya I actually always smoke in my hotel room and I never ask before if it´s ok or not. Never ever have any problem with this.

Is not an advice how to do - just fact from my experience from middle class hotel.

I have no idea about that particular hotel, but i want just to inform about smoking. I'm smoker...

It's completely forbidden to smoke in some hotels, which means that they have some designated smoking areas.

There are many hotels that advertise that they are non smoking rooms, but you are allowed to smoke in balconies. you can't smoke in the room, but you can use the balcony for smoking. So you have to check out if the room has a balcony.

There are hotels that have both smoking and non smoking rooms, you pick....