Testosterone patches OTC?

Samjet777

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can pick them up at Boots or any other chain pharmacy. It's the gel type, not patch. Works great. Lower prices than back home.

Are you serious? Testosterone over the counter? Ive asked for test at pharmacies in BKK and they tell me "you need a prescription"... I highly doubt it's available OTC...

I would love to buy testosterone on my next visit lol.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

I've read in the Pattaya forums that there are lots of anabolic steroids available OTC in Patts. I'm not that familiar with these types of drugs but would think that if hgh types of drugs are available without a script then test gel should definitely be available.

I know these drugs can be dangerous in the long term but think that a couple weeks test boost is not going to kill you if your in decent shape.

I've tried the shots in Singapore under doc supervision and it was an almost instant feeling of being 25 years younger. Good stuff, but repercussions of long term use can be pretty severe.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, researching further, apparently you can buy testosterone in a pharmacy in Thailand without a prescription.

Now the question is, does anyone know which pharmacy around nana area will sell legit gear to a tourist? I want to buy a few vials of Test cypionate.

The information I got from a doctor friend (says he's a doctor anyhow) in Singapore is test cypionate is not available but test enanthate, which is basically the same is manufactured and widely available in Thailand without a script under the name testo depot (google it).

This stuff is however no joke and should not be self administered long term without having the proper blood work done and doing a shitload of research.

Edited by Samjet777
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Test enanthate is available widely, OTC ?

Yep.

try the pharmacy at the corner of Sukhumvhit 4, usually you pay in the morning and they will have it waiting for you to pick up in the morning, they don't seem to hold it on site don't know if that is due to risk of raid or possibly just that they buy it as they need it to prevent surplus wastage.

• Upvote 1

Yep.

try the pharmacy at the corner of Sukhumvhit 4, usually you pay in the morning and they will have it waiting for you to pick up in the morning, they don't seem to hold it on site don't know if that is due to risk of raid or possibly just that they buy it as they need it to prevent surplus wastage.

cheers for this info. I will check it out in May and see what they have. Didn't know they got test e over the counter. 

• 4 months later...