Clean up from the riots

I don't see much news here. Maybe I should go back to Pattaya Addicts forums and look there.

I'm looking for hotels right now and trying to decide how to split my time between Pattaya and Bangkok.

I usually prefer to book hotels in advance, but if I don't know the situation in Bangkok, that could be tough.

Are things back to normal or is the center of town still kind of trashed?

With the exception of the curfew - which should end today - everything is pretty much back to normal (but with a lot less tourists).

yep u got that right.

Is the lack of customers noticeable in the bars? Have a lot of girls gone home?

Not on Saturday night. I spent most of the night and Tilac, and it was busy from before 21:00 thru till closing. And they were pretty much at full staff levels - even had some new faces in the rotation.

But Saturday was the first night without a curfew so everyone was itching for a night on the town.

Now that everything is back to normal, do you guys see the girls returning? Also are the prices back to normal?

From last Saturday on things have been pretty much business as usual - plenty of ladies (they never left), and prices pretty much same as always. Things have been pretty slow for the ladies for a number of weeks, so many are hungry for business - but not so hungry to affect prices on average.

• 1 year later...