Would you live near Nana/Soi Cowboy?

I wouldn't mind having a non-sexual entertainment from time to time.

Easily done: get married.

(As long as arguing loudly about anything and everything and being told you're a useless c*nt 24/7 is your idea of entertainment.)

Tom Tit  :blink:

• Upvote 1

Easily done: get married.

(As long as arguing loudly about anything and everything and being told you're a useless c*nt 24/7 is your idea of entertainment.)

Tom Tit  :blink:

Hah, fuck that. My life goal is to stick my johnson into as many vajayjays as possible. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Obviously, everyone is different, and i don't know what kind of shoes you wear. Ive been around lower suk so much that i don't want to live there. It's a tourist ghetto, not authentic. Everthing is more expensive, and i get a bad vibe hanging around there day after day. Like people start to recognize you and think "there's that pervert again." Thai people in normal neighborhoods are more friendly. i never bring one nightstands to my home. If she's good value then ok, but some of them are nuts and i don't want them knocking on my door. Its pretty sweet to have some favorites you can drop a line to and they come for a visit. Without the bar bs.

Around Suitisan is good because there's plenty of girls available around there if you have some thai language skills, close to many massage parlours. Food and rent is cheaper and better, and your not just a sex tourist. Close to bts or mrt and after hours a taxi home from nana is less then 100B. Be wary of freelancers until you know them a little, you probably won't find them again if they swipe something... and avoid balconies. khow jai mai?

• Upvote 1

Around Suitisan is good because there's plenty of girls available around there if you have some thai language skills, close to many massage parlours. Food and rent is cheaper and better, and your not just a sex tourist. Close to bts or mrt and after hours a taxi home from nana is less then 100B. Be wary of freelancers until you know them a little, you probably won't find them again if they swipe something... and avoid balconies. khow jai mai?

Tell us more about Sutthisan. I saw on a map there are bars there, are they falang style bars? Any decent quality around there and how to find them?

When I lived and worked in Bkk I stayed right on Lumpini Park just of Sarasin Alley, having the green area of the park in the Bkk concrete jungle was a savior plus a good place to chill on a Sunday and people watch, walking distance to Pat Pong and all the Silom shops, restaurants and markets, 5 minutes on a motorbike taxi to Nana and obviously a little more to SC, a really good central location, however rural Thailand is much more up my alley!!!

Obviously, everyone is different, and i don't know what kind of shoes you wear. Ive been around lower suk so much that i don't want to live there. It's a tourist ghetto, not authentic. Everthing is more expensive, and i get a bad vibe hanging around there day after day. Like people start to recognize you and think "there's that pervert again." Thai people in normal neighborhoods are more friendly. i never bring one nightstands to my home. If she's good value then ok, but some of them are nuts and i don't want them knocking on my door. Its pretty sweet to have some favorites you can drop a line to and they come for a visit. Without the bar bs.

why avoid balconies ? something related to thieves ? just curious....

why avoid balconies ? something related to thieves ? just curious....

Guess you haven't been Thailand long enough to read/hear about the news accounts of the disturbing number of farangs leaping to their death from balconies -- especially in Pattaya.

The official cause by Thai police is invariably listed as suicide.

Hmm -- did all of these pathetic foreigners leap -- or were some of them pushed?

Here's another tip:

If you ever marry a bargirl, never take out an expensive life insurance policy naming her as the beneficiary -- and then inform her that she will be well taken care of, after you die.

You think I'm joking, but I'm not.

Edited by Hermitus
  • Upvote 1

G-clubs are not for everybody. For one, they are expensive, but for two, the girls are top tier. Now whether it is worthwhile to spend time and money in one of these places depends primarily on your time horizon, the size of your wallet, and the quality of girl you are after. For short time visits G-Clubs are probably not worth the money since as you point out, immediate sexual gratification is usually not on the menu. But for expats and longer term BKK residents, G-clubs can be an excellent source for high quality girls.

1st, visit a G-Club or two, spend a couple of hours as a guest, get to know the ropes, make the acquaintance of a couple of really good looking girls, buy them drinks, and let them entertain you in house for a couple of hours as you enjoy the show. Then decide if this style of entertainment is something you might be interested in. If the answer yes, buy an annual membership at a your favorite G-Club like Pimp Club or Sherbert. I almost guarantee you that after a few visits as a member you will gain off site access to their pussies. 

https://www.facebook.com/ThePimpBangkok/

Damn, the vids on that facebook link look pretty awesome, some top totty there too

• 2 months later...