Dawin Hotel February

I stayed there two years ago, nice hotel.   My room was comfortable, and even though I was on the street side, it was still quiet.  Pool, and restaurant are ok, nothing special.   The only negative I can think of is the distance to Nana...it's a little walk but not really that far.

Enjoy your stay and trip

Stayed there recently, the place is very nice. Still pretty close to Nana Plaza.

Only disadvantages I can think of is that the breakfast while ok is not a buffet and that the fridge was kind of small if you want to stack up some beer and stuff. 

I stayed at Dawin Hotel in 2014

24 May - 27 May 

Soi 4, Sukhumvit, Nana

3 nights =3787 Baht 

Review:

Nice hotel with comfortable room, with the usual amenities.

Nice soft bed.

Nothing much negative about the room, a bit small, lighting a bit weak and view from my room just a concrete wall.

Better views from rooms facing the garden on opposite side.

No balcony or Kitchenette and windows didn't open.

One thing that annoyed me though was the anticeptic smell that permeated the whole hotel from the moment I walked in including my room!

I also felt the aircon although cool kept the room very humid and my sheets felt wet.

Nice small open swimmingpool on top with lot of sun.

Hotelpersonel very friendly and helpful.

I payed only half price using some reward bonus points on Agoda.

Not too far to walk to NEP in less than 10 minutes.

It was a OK hotel, but I wouldn't have payed the full price, there are other cheaper and better value hotels around Nana!

Because of the smell, musty humid feel of the room and lack of a balcony I will not stay there again!

Plahgat

Dawin 1.JPG

Dawin 2.JPG

Dawin 3.JPG

Dawin 4.JPG

so whats the best/closest mongering venue?

Nana Plaza with all it`s gogos and bars close to it just up in Soi4

Annie`s Soapy over in Soi2

Kasalong and Lolitas (BJ bars) at Soi6/Soi8

Bamboo Massage in Soi 8

Club Eden (3somes), Wood Bar (BJ bar) and Chrome Bar (Nuru) in Soi 7/1

The Beer Garden in Soi7

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Stayed there June 2015. Was a great hotel. Nice breakfast (included as I booked with booking). Staff were extremely friendly/helpful. Right across the street is a beer bar. Picked up a bar girl for 1200 THB for ST. Ended up LT without any upcharge. One of the best shags I've ever had. Popped 3 times, couldn't go for a fourth as little guy was not willing.

Kassalong and Lolita's aren't too far around the corner, if you're into BJ bars.

• 2 weeks later...

I am thinking of booking this hotel for late January.  My flight arrives in the morning (7:00AM) and I would like to use the airport rail link to the BTS.  I am not worried about the distance of the walk from Nana BTS to the hotel, but I am concerned about safely walking to the Dawin with luggage in tow.  How safe is this walk? I mean safe in terms of not getting hit by a bus walking down Soi 4?

I am thinking of booking this hotel for late January.  My flight arrives in the morning (7:00AM) and I would like to use the airport rail link to the BTS.  I am not worried about the distance of the walk from Nana BTS to the hotel, but I am concerned about safely walking to the Dawin with luggage in tow.  How safe is this walk? I mean safe in terms of not getting hit by a bus walking down Soi 4?

As safe as any other place man, no worries.