July 2017 Roll Call

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this a good time to go (mid-July)?  It's either this time or when I have more time off in September.

Both are great times for low-season. 

It's a preference of mine now to come low-season.

Both are great times for low-season. 

It's a preference of mine now to come low-season.

Things are clearer now since I learned that I can't get enough time off in July, looks like I'll be shooting for September, when I already have the time off guaranteed.

Less visitors in the low season I'm thinking, is this because it rains every day during this time? 

Things are clearer now since I learned that I can't get enough time off in July, looks like I'll be shooting for September, when I already have the time off guaranteed.

Less visitors in the low season I'm thinking, is this because it rains every day during this time? 

Less visitors in low season means that some girls have gone home but there is enough to keep you spoilt for choice.

The rainfall charts points to that prediction but I found it no concern. I have travelled in both July and September before (as well as Dec, Jan, March, Nov) and managed to miss it ever being too rainy.

Oh sure it rains for a bit, then you dry out real quick.Having lived in Melbourne teaches you that rain isn't really a hassle. I packed a light spray jacket and to be honest I used it maybe once. 

Less visitors in low season means that some girls have gone home but there is enough to keep you spoilt for choice.

The rainfall charts points to that prediction but I found it no concern. I have travelled in both July and September before (as well as Dec, Jan, March, Nov) and managed to miss it ever being too rainy.

Oh sure it rains for a bit, then you dry out real quick.Having lived in Melbourne teaches you that rain isn't really a hassle. I packed a light spray jacket and to be honest I used it maybe once. 

I'm under the impression that a little rain storm would be refreshing from the heat if caught in it.  Less customers would mean more of a choice for who's there, I think.  Might be less pressure for a first timer like me, not facing huge crowds.

I'm under the impression that a little rain storm would be refreshing from the heat if caught in it.  Less customers would mean more of a choice for who's there, I think.  Might be less pressure for a first timer like me, not facing huge crowds.

Yeah it won't be as crowded how it is in say - Nov, Dec, Jan, none of the elbow to asshole tight crowded spaces. I tried low season in July last year and it was my best time yet. Girls can be a bit desperate at times. Alpha that shit and you'll be fine.   

As a first timer add the Line app. Add the Line group and if you need a wingman just holler. Most BM's will oblige. Have fun.