Priority Pass

null

I have used United's lounge passes.

Good for passing time and snacking with good wifi, but wouldn't pay for them.

You get a couple free after signing up for their credit card and spending about 3k in the first few months.

I get it with my Amex Card get to access all the lounges it covers there is a app for phone and pad which shows all the lounges I have unlimited access there are 3 types of membership. If you travel a lot it is worth it  

In the UK

1 pay a fee for membership then pay £15 a visit

2 pay a fee  get 10 free visits then pay £15 a vist

3 pay a bigger fee get unlimited access.

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/join

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone use Priority Pass for Airport Lounges? Just wondering whether it's worth it.

It depends on the airport. BKK is not bad. There are many US credit cards offer this for free. I got a few of them. It maybe available for free from your country too but under a different name.

I just got an Annual Pass and must say it's been worth it, already used it 5 times.

Gets you away from the herds and Lounges have free food and drinks. Would cost more in normal restaurants in the departure areas.

• 2 weeks later...

If you travel a lot and have long layovers then this card pays for itself with the money you save on eating at overpriced airports but if you only travel a few times a year then you will save money by just paying the entry fee to the lounge each time you require it.

Doesn't make sense to me,

Dublin Airport lounge is 19.95€. According to PP website they charge 24€ to any lounge

Standard Fee Annual Fee - 99€, each lounge visit is 24€

Standard Plus - 249€ - 10 free visits, subsequent visits 24€

Prestige - 399€ - All visits free.

Lounge in BKK is 28€ on lounge buddy - > https://www.loungebuddy.com/BKK

Doesn't make sense to me,

Dublin Airport lounge is 19.95€. According to PP website they charge 24€ to any lounge

Standard Fee Annual Fee - 99€, each lounge visit is 24€

Standard Plus - 249€ - 10 free visits, subsequent visits 24€

Prestige - 399€ - All visits free.

Lounge in BKK is 28€ on lounge buddy - > https://www.loungebuddy.com/

Much more suited to frequent travellers, me for instance I travel overseas 8-12 times a year sometimes there are 2-3 stopovers on each of those flights each way, that means averaging 2 stopovers at say 10 times a year is 20 airports I am stopping in plus the 10 times I leave my home country counting 30 airports that I use Priority pass (some lounges are more expensive as well) but at 400 with 30 lounges accounts to be around 13 euro per entry so the Prestige is clearly the better option, if you only fly 5 times a year and have a direct flight Standard Plus would be your best option etc.