Priority Pass

null

I think I am spoiled.  It started when I got a couple of frequent flyer upgrades to business class and got into the Airport Lounges.  It so relaxing, food always there, so you can nibble away for hours, nice comfy chars, free booze, Japanese toilets that are spotless, showers, free WiFi.  Now if I cannot get in for free, I just pay the fee. 25 Euros is not much to pay, you can easily spend close to that on a greasy burger with fries and couple of lukewarm beers.

• 1 month later...

The Priority Pass Membership is "free" if you are an American Express Platinum Member, its coverd in your Amex yearly Fee. 

Was using the Priority Pass in Frankfurt, New York, Dubai, Singapore and in Bangkok aswell. It's pretty nice cause you dont have to pay for those overpriced Drinks at the Airport but the Food could be better in those Priority Pass Lounges. 

And in Dubai you have a own Smoking Area in that Lounge

So far I have used the lounges at LHR, Bangkok, Guangzhou and Nairobi and must admit that it has been worth it. Airside restaurants can be quite expensive.

Although, lounges don't offer full meals, there is some hot food plus plenty of drinks.

Annual passed are well worth it if travel frequently.

• 2 months later...

I have one with a Chase card that allows PP entry to clubs. Used it BKK and several other lounges and it is worth it. You can get food, alcohol and showers before you board. It really made sense at BKK because of the late night departures. My chase card also allows up to 300 dollars in travel expenses not to mention the points for upgraded travel. Get a business credit card and enjoy the perks. I use points and miles to travel and it opens up the world.  :D