October 2017 Roll Call

23rd? Don't think so mate.

Cheers,

Mark

Lets wait to see how the BiB handle it.  I'm hoping for no issues for all those visitors coming in.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets wait to see how the BiB handle it.  I'm hoping for no issues for all those visitors coming in.

Where has it been mentioned 23rd is a Public Holiday?

25-29th is the Royal Funeral with 26th being the Public Holiday.

Chatter amongst the bar girls is they are expecting a 5 day closure but until it is announced no one knows for certain, other than 26th.

I saw yesterday one bar has announced no live music performances for the month of October as a sign of respect.

Edited by mrfreeze

Where has it been mentioned 23rd is a Public Holiday?

25-29th is the Royal Funeral with 26th being the Public Holiday.

Chatter amongst the bar girls is they are expecting a 5 day closure but until it is announced no one knows for certain, other than 26th.

I saw yesterday one bar has announced no live music performances for the month of October as a sign of respect.

Here is the holiday....My company has the day off the 23rd....

October 23rd,  2017 – Chulalongkorn Memorial Day

The whole reason for my first post was exactly as you mentioned (the 5 day closure rumor).

I would be pissed if I spent all that money to come to Thailand only tho have all my favorite places closed for 5 days.....

23rd October has no history of bar closures it appears, though I should of figured it out myself exactly what you meant but I am easily confused at times  :)

I agree with you about being pissed if arriving around that time and finding everything shut for 5 days but as we know at this stage it is only a rumor.

I do think there will be no obvious parties / drinking / fun going on and if you are a party person will be disappointed being there at that time.

Hi JeffSeene.

Hi Justinkredible.

I thoroughly recommend BM fossi's choice of gogos. He knows, you know.

Visited Billboard & Spankys last night with BM Yog & a Newbie. Fantastic night!

Please join the LINE group once you are in BKK.

• 2 weeks later...