Tailors

Hi all.

I'll be in bkk in just over a week and am looking tombstone shirts and trousers made. I've read about a few tailors on here but some of the threads (no pun intended!) Are a bit old.

Not too interested in real high end stuff as I'm in the process of losing weight so they will mainly do me for a few month. More interested in decent quality middle of the road stuff.

I'm in town for 2 weeks so time not an issue.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk

What is your budget?  Plenty of places to choose from and ultimately, it is about the fabrics that the tailors use.

I have bought shirts, pants and suits from Tailor on Ten (actually on Soi 8) and Tanika (on Suk close to terminal 21).  I recommend both, but neither are cheap.

• Upvote 1

I have always used Barons, Sukhumvit Road - Soi 7. Bit pricey but you get what you pay for. Good for monogrammed shirts, trousers, jackets, suits, etc

I kid you not, I was once shown trouser material with printed markings 'Swiss made for Thailand'

Edited by null

• 2 weeks later...

I've made shirts from Nana Fashion on Soi 6, amazing quality and work, fast too.

I've made shirts and trousers from a 5 star reputable amazing reviews tailor in Phuket - they are of lesser quality and I am less pleased with those..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just for comparison - Taj Mahal shirts, 1,500 baht/each. I just had 6 done last week. Still excellent fabrics.

Thanks for the posting. This time, I am going to buy some clothes tailored. Do they have polo shirts, tailored?