what is the nana hotel in bangkok like to stay at

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone stayed at the nana hotel in bangkok recentily and what is it like to stay their and is is worth staying etc etc, and can you take more than 1 or 2 etc girls to your hotel room if I was that lucky.

The pros and cons of staying at the Nana hotel have been discussed to death on every mongers forum. I have stayed there and I quite liked it but many say it is a shit hole. Each to their own. I'll tell you the pros and cons:

Pros

Huge rooms

Cheap for the location

Right on the doorstep of NEP (ridiculously close) and not far from Soi Cowboy

No joiner fee (so yes you can take two girls back if you wish)

Only have to walk to the car park for a FL

Cons

For the same price you can get a better hotel elsewhere

Archaic facilities in the rooms

It needs to be refurbished

sorry members been having problums posting my thoughts

hopefully sorted nw

spent a few nights there ealy this year

had a room at the back but it was near where they have 4 x acon fans outside and with the noise

couldnt sleep

so went down to reception and asked for a room move i told there was none available

so told them i would move all my stuff down to the lobby and sleep on the soffa

they soon found me another room

as ive said befor ill never go there again

but you must try it for yourself all part of the game of going to bangkok

the captain

its just a little too close to the action for me, but it always seems to be full so must suit alot of guys who want to be right on top of the action. I think the Dynasty hotel (50 meters up soi 4) has some good deals and have been told rooms there are a little bit better.

Has anyone stayed at the nana hotel in bangkok recentily and what is it like to stay their and is is worth staying etc etc, and can you take more than 1 or 2 etc girls to your hotel room if I was that lucky.

Yes, they are totally guest friendly, but the rooms suck and you get much more from your money, and closeness to NEP, from the Majestic or Dynasty Inn, plus the room safe.

I was pleasantly surprised during my last stay at the Nana, they gave me a refurbished room. No cigarette burns

in the rug, no scratches in the woodwork. Still the same crappy furniture, but it was new. Here's a shot of the room

http://www.geocities.com/piece_corp/nana.html

It's not easy to find better for the same money in the area. OK it's a bit shabby and tired because of the sheer numbers of people staying there over the years.

Whenever I go there I see rooms being renovated but it must be like painting the Forth bridge.

It must have one of the highest occupancy rates of any Bangkok hotel; pretty well full most nights even during the tourism downturn.