Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Guest Friendly?

Friends ... I have a few Loyalty points on SPG as well as IHG. Was planning two nights in Bangkok beginning of the trip and two nights at the end. Based on inputs I got here I'll either go for Aloft or Four Points for two nights at the start. For the last two nights is Holiday Inn Express a good option? Like, is it near to SC or NEP? Is it Guest Friendly? Is the areas safe and ok?

Didn't find any thread on this hotel hence checking. If you know there's info already out there please share the link

I am also a IHG customer with Holiday Inn. I stayed at the Holiday Inn on Soi 22 and Sumhumvit in Oct. 2014 and it was guest friendly. Front desk sometimes did not ask for ID. I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express on Soi 11 in 2 weeks. I expect it will be guest friendly as well.

I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Makati , Manila. The staff was always cool. Doormen would give me a head nod and smile of approval on some of my FL pulls from Cafe Havana .

I am also a IHG customer with Holiday Inn. I stayed at the Holiday Inn on Soi 22 and Sumhumvit in Oct. 2014 and it was guest friendly. Front desk sometimes did not ask for ID. I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express on Soi 11 in 2 weeks. I expect it will be guest friendly as well.

I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Makati , Manila. The staff was always cool. Doormen would give me a head nod and smile of approval on some of my FL pulls from Cafe Havana .

I think the one on soi 11 changed from holiday inn to another branded hotel.

When I was searching for it last month online I couldn't find it listed. I checked it out on maps and it came up with another brand name.

• 4 weeks later...

I am planning to book here using the points for four days in the last week of May. Would you mind sharing your experience before I book?

If you want to go big on SPG you should do Westin or Sheraton. You can't beat the locations.

Of the 2 Sheraton wins hands down.

Between aLoft and Four Points, Four Points is my favourite as aLoft the beds are too hard for me and some of the rooms have a musky damp smell to them.

But for points redemption aLoft is good value.

The Holiday Inn on Soi 22 is also in an excellent location to the bars in the area.

Of the 2 Sheraton wins hands down.

Between aLoft and Four Points, Four Points is my favourite as aLoft the beds are too hard for me and some of the rooms have a musky damp smell to them.

But for points redemption aLoft is good value.

The Holiday Inn on Soi 22 is also in an excellent location to the bars in the area.

I agree that the Four Points is a good choice. The back entrance on Soi 17 is a great way to enter and head to the elevators without having to walk past the front desk too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1