Couple of Questions

I plan some time in the future to go. Couple of questions. Coming in from DFW so about I see that it's about 21 hr or so in the plane, so I will have time to sleep and research more info about Bangkok. How much money should I take with me or just pulled from bank at Bangkok? Also when I'm there exchange rate and what I should look at for? Types of scam? Cell service, currently have sprint, should I get a burner? Or wifi is great at the majority of the areas I will be in like so far I read about SOI cowboy and Nana plaza, I will probably be there for a week and I want to see everything if I can, site seeing as well. Type of hotels better in the city or near the areas I will be going to? Avg cost to stay in one as well. Also type of transportation, taxi, Uber, trian, and so on. This is my first time I will be leaving the country via plane and I always thought my first trip would be Europe or Spain (wanted to do the bull run :)) anything else I'm missing let me know I want know cover all of my bases and have a good time as well.

When are you looking to come?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How deep are your pockets because the variables at play are if you are going to 3-5 GoGo's every night and how much fucking you plan to do, buying drinks etc you want about 12k baht per day but I have 7k baht a day and it sets me well.

Scams use tuktuks with caution if you get one say no tailor because they will fuck you about I find once you know the area you instinctively know when someone is ripping you off it comes with time

You should just book the ticket get a hotel near nana get on the plane and get there don't worry about anything

Will spend a week, taking 3g, after ticket and hotel would probably have about 1500 left to fuck every night. If I need to take out more that is no issue as well, but the budget I am trying to stay for the week is 3g. I'm waiting for the ticket to drop in price right from DFW to bbk is about over 1k just the plane ticket roundtrip (one-way), and the hotel shouldn't be expensive but I am looking for luxury and view of the city. Reading the forum I see many stay near SOI, why book a hotel near Nana instead if Soi Cowboy has more of a night life? Also what I am trying cross of my list is, bj bar, soapy, and threesome. Any great places for that would be helpful. Again thank you, for phone I will probably just get a burner, less hassle overall.

Also what I am trying cross of my list is, bj bar, soapy, and threesome. Any great places for that would be helpful. Again thank you, for phone I will probably just get a burner, less hassle overall.

The top BJ bars are Star of Light (Patpong), Som`s Haven (Soi 14 at Asoke), Kasalong (Nana, Soi 6) and Wood Bar (Nana, Soi 7/1)

Lolitas right next to Kasalong opens early and is great for a just after breafkast BJ. 

BJs right in the bar can be had at Star of Light, Som`s Haven and Afterskool (Soi Cowboy)

Annie`s Soapy in Nana is a great place for your first soapy experience.

More upscale soapies are located in the Huay Kwang district.

Addict Massage in Sukhumvit Soi 24 has rooms with a tub where you can get a decent soapy experience.

Club Eden in Soi 7/1 specialize in threesomes.

Annie`s Soapy also offer this.

Pick two girls for massage and get a VIP room at Mango (Soi 26), Bamboo (Soi 8) or Chrome Bar (Soi 7/1)

Some of the ladies at Star of Light are also open to providing 3somes.

Certainly pays to have a fully functional Smart phone and this is a great choice. Moto G plus 4th gen.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DZJFYLC/ref=twister_B01HJ30IO8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1Sprint Sprint phones use CDMA and ATT/T-Mobile use GSM, that is

a what you need in Thailand. Best path from DFW is on American to Hong Kong 16.5 hrs., short layover then 2.5 hrs to Bangkok. I would stay near Nana on a first visit. Check out Dynasty Grand.

Edited by Koko

• 2 weeks later...

I tried Queens Park plaza last visit, it's not a bad place away from the gogo's for a night. I enjoyed it. 

I enjoyed the place last night too.

Songkran in full effect there but I tolerated it, more so than the day before in Soi 4.

I will definitely be heading back there after I get back from my side trip to Ao Nang.

I enjoyed the place last night too.

Songkran in full effect there but I tolerated it, more so than the day before in Soi 4.

I will definitely be heading back there after I get back from my side trip to Ao Nang.

What's happening up there?

What's happening up there?

In Ao Nang ??

Just going to relax on a beach and do tourist stuff.

Was meant to be a "romantic" getaway for me and my Thai girl but she stopped talking a week ago - 2 years and that's how it ends [emoji849]

Not going to stop because of it so I'll make the most of it.

I've been before last year so know the areas to visit for company [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by mrfreeze