Cabergoline OTC anywhere?

HedonisticMonk

Have ordered from India before but would be nice to find a local source.  Even South East doesn't have this.  The meds I take make it hard to finish, which the girls do sometimes appreciate, and I don't really mind either way, its still good fun.  However a change is sometimes nice....

It's a med, meant for something else, but it's off label use is that it makes it easier for you to finish and more often.  It's sometimes given to people who take anti-depressants, which can sometimes cause "anorgasmia", eg you can get it up fine, but you just can't finish no longer how long you go for..  It does work for it's off label use on normal people as well, as in if you've already had 4 in a day it might help you finish again, however wouldn't recommend it if you've been on a drought... you're likely to pop before the zip is down ;)

Did some research and found it is available at larger pharmacies, and like everything else is easier to find in Pattaya than Bangkok.

Sounds like an interesting med, haha what's one more nail in the box.

you found it at a pharmacy in Bangkok?  Which one?  I've tried all the larger ones near asok and out along towards Ekkamai ?

you found it at a pharmacy in Bangkok? Which one? I've tried all the larger ones near asok and out along towards Ekkamai ?

No, sorry if my post was misleading. I read in several bodybuilding blogs that Cabergoline aka Dostinex was available through pharmacies in Patts and at larger pharms in BKK near hospitals.

I do know that in BKK, hospital affiliated pharms require scripts for almost everything.

Edited by Samjet777