Good Tailor recommendation

Barons on Sukhumvit between Soi 7 and 11 is my choice. A bit expensive but worth it. Will monogram any shirt or jackets.

Shop around as there are other good ones but be weary of ridiculous offers.

Tailor on Ten (on Soi 8) is good as is Tanika Tailor on Suk, even number side of street, close to Terminal 21

both are on the pricier side (for BKK)....it is all about the fabrics you choose.

Narin Couture near Nana BTS. However, this is a proper bespoke tailor. You won't get your suit in two days, will require fittings and it's priced to match. However, many regard them as the best bespoke tailor in BKK. He is one of the few who can do full canvasing. 

• 4 months later...

Morning All, I arrive in Bangkok today and would seek recommendations from your personal experiences for a tailor of high quality and reasonable prices.

I went to Jessie and Sons by the Westen by terminal 21 on soi19

Good pants and shirts - jacket not so much... im a bigger guy uptop. Unless its at least a zegna it doesnt fit super well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just did Armani tailors on the corner of Sukhumvit and Soi 8.  4x slacks for 1,500 each.  These had the rubber stops on the sides, 6x loops, front/back lining, fitting sessions, etc.  Feel free to use this as your starting point for negotiations with them, you may be able to get them down some more.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried several over the years....if you want to spend top dollar, there are s few good choices like Arts, Narin, etc. personally I no longer use the shops in Sulk and go to Unique Tailors over by the Indra Hotel. Thai guy, nice and has done very good work for me. It's between Indra and the rail link station.

If I have a lot of things to get done, I'll fly to Danang, take a brief holiday in Hoi An and still come out even or saving.

Hi all,

Just out of curiosity how much are we talking for a suit? I’ve never really given much thought to them before but fancy getting a few suits now in case of future weddings ect.

Would like to get an idea of what I should be paying so I can avoid rip offs.

Thanks

Edited by kopite