Jump to content

Re-entry Permit


Recommended Posts

Re-entry permit is only for someone with a long term visa that does not have multiple entries. For example, a student with a 1-year visa may need to leave for a while and come back. They would not be permitted to return on the same visa without a re-entry permit.


If you are on a tourist visa, don't worry about it. Either get a visa with multiple entries permitted or just get a new visa before returning.

Link to post
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...