Chafing

sonofsam2

Try the Ex Officio Boxer Briefs. I have well muscled thighs and they helped immensely. I currently have 12 pair because they are that good. Uniglo has some ok ones as well for travel. Get them at Amazon on sale as they are well worth the money. 

DESCRIPTION
"17 countries. 6 weeks. One pair of award-winning underwear. (Ok, maybe two.) Join the thousands of people who have discovered the ExOfficio travel underwear revolution. Just toss your Give-N-Go's in the laundry or wash them in a sink. Within hours you will have a fresh, dry pair of underwear. Breathable, lightweight, odor resistant and long-wearing, you will toss them into your carry-on for every trip. Soon they will replace every other pair in your underwear drawer."
FEATURES
  • Antimicrobial treatment reduces odor in fabric
  • Breathable mesh fabric supplies airflow to keep you cool
  • Durable fabric and comfortable waistband won’t stretch out
  • Easy-care so you only need two for any trip

Damn, ^ those are expensive.  Gonna pass on those. 

You can get them cheaper on Amazon. The price is around 12 -13 dollars. They last a long time and are worth the money in the long run. Quality item and you are worth it. :P  

You can get them cheaper on Amazon. The price is around 12 -13 dollars. They last a long time and are worth the money in the long run. Quality item and you are worth it. :P  

They were $25-$30 CDN a pair on Amazon.ca and the underwear that I get are 6 for $20 at a local WalMart, which seem to be pretty good for not chafing my thighs.  Just out of principal that's a lot of money.  It also sounds like it's a very thin material, I tried something like that and I went back to the Hanes or F of the Loom Cotton boxer briefs.

They were $25-$30 CDN a pair on Amazon.ca and the underwear that I get are 6 for $20 at a local WalMart, which seem to be pretty good for not chafing my thighs.  Just out of principal that's a lot of money.  It also sounds like it's a very thin material, I tried something like that and I went back to the Hanes or F of the Loom Cotton boxer briefs.

Get ya and got ya. They were great for the 20 plus hour trip to the LOS. I packed a carry on for a 17 day trip, so I used these to cut down on every item of clothing I could while still attempting to be a fashion stud. :unsure:  It did work out but I realized I could have checked a bag free, so effort wasted. Also, a little softer cotton because my balls deserve it. Cheers!! 

• 4 months later...

Regular washing, body hair removal, decent underwear and weight loss.  That's what got me away from the dreaded rashes that I suffered endlessly when I first arrived in Thailand.

That's probably the best course of action right there...  more than one thing that causes it, multi-pronged solution sounds like a winner.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Regular washing, body hair removal, decent underwear and weight loss. That's what got me away from the dreaded rashes that I suffered endlessly when I first arrived in Thailand.

Weight loss

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk