Bay Breeze Hotel

Hoping the hotel is guest friendly.

Without joined fees.

Booked out for this month travel in pattaya.

Suggest for some good hotel in Bangkok btw nana and sukumit

Bay Breeze is definitely guest friendly when booking the room for 2 people.  Not sure if it is only booked for 1 person but may still be.  Have stayed there twice and will be staying again my next trip.  Majestic Suites is just around the corner from Nana Plaza within 5 mins if not less walking distance.

• Upvote 1

Bay Breeze is definitely guest friendly when booking the room for 2 people.  Not sure if it is only booked for 1 person but may still be.  Have stayed there twice and will be staying again my next trip.  Majestic Suites is just around the corner from Nana Plaza within 5 mins if not less walking distance.

Sounds like a good combo for me. The Bay Breeze and then Majestic Suites (again) - I really liked it there.

Bay Breeze pool - is good? Yes/No?

I've stayed on Soi Honey before. H Boutique was pretty good. 

Last month stayed in two hotels. Centra Avenue. - love this hotel. It's just off Soi Diana.

And I stayed in a guest house off LK Metro on Soi Buakhao called Katesiree House. No fills. Very simple. But the price is right. *warning* no elevator. place is fucking stairmaster. 

Sounds like a good combo for me. The Bay Breeze and then Majestic Suites (again) - I really liked it there.

Bay Breeze pool - is good? Yes/No?

I've stayed on Soi Honey before. H Boutique was pretty good.

Last month stayed in two hotels. Centra Avenue. - love this hotel. It's just off Soi Diana.

And I stayed in a guest house off LK Metro on Soi Buakhao called Katesiree House. No fills. Very simple. But the price is right. *warning* no elevator. place is fucking stairmaster.

Honestly, I never made it to the pool. I might on my upcoming stay but a pool really isn't that important in my hotel decisions. The room I stayed in was one Deluxe room with balcony after getting a very good price through Agoda. The wifi was excellent and had no problem streaming Netflix at the time. LK metro really not a far walk and had no problem walking my BF back that night. It is also just of a corner street from 2nd road making it easy to get to from walking street on baht bus. I will be staying there 3 or 4 nights in September.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hoping the hotel is guest friendly.

Without joined fees.

Booked out for this month travel in pattaya.

Suggest for some good hotel in Bangkok btw nana and sukumit

I hope you are not South Indian. Bay Breeze has a policy of not accepting Indians.

I had stayed there on a couple of occasions and hand liked the hotel..... so I recommended it to a business associate who brought some of his staff there on a company trip. But he got a surprise when they were rejected at the hotel despite having reservations as his staff were from India. And it was stated on their website in fine print that the Bay Breeze Hotel do not accept customers from the Indian Subcontinent due to some vendor contractual issues bullshit.

This happened about 2 years ago and we have since boycotted it. I do not know whether they have changed this policy or it is still in practice.

I passed by last month and there were Indian (look like) guests.

I guess they have not changed their policy. I asked a travel agency to do an enquiry booking for a tour group and somewhere during the exchange of emails this came up......" Please note that this hotel operates exclusive contracts with other vendors to service specific markets and thus these rates do not apply to nationals of Bangladesh, India, Pakistan. We apologise for the inconvenience." And there is a joiner fee of 550baht for each extra guest.